Windows 10: HDMI

Discus and support HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 connect tablet but my HDMI cable does not fit it, does anyone know where i can get a cable that will fit it or a convertor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sparklex12, Oct 9, 2019.

1. HDMI

I have a windows 10 connect tablet but my HDMI cable does not fit it, does anyone know where i can get a cable that will fit it or a convertor

:)

Sparklex12, Oct 9, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 9, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 9, 2019
  4. HDMI

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

HDMI

1. HDMI - Similar Threads - HDMI

2. can windows 10 laptop hdmi to device(denon avr amplifier) hdmi be used as a device monitor...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can windows 10 laptop hdmi to device(denon avr amplifier) hdmi be used as a device monitor...: Can Windows 10 laptop hdmi to device(denon avr amplifier) avr hdmi be used as a device monitor in lieu of a tv? want to access the setting, etc on the amplifier. thanks for any help....
  3. sound from HDMI for an GTX260 Nvidia card with 2 heads

sound from HDMI for an GTX260 Nvidia card with 2 heads: On this PC, with this video card, I cant produce any sound to the monitors. I connected 2 HDTV on this cad, and video is ok, but no sound. But the nvidia driver shows the 2 sound destinations (tv) When you open up playback properties, the only one I can use is speakers, there...
  4. Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable: I'm hoping there's a way to send a video from a Chrome tab to the tv using an HDMI cable while I'm doing other stuff on the computer monitor. Is this even possible? At the moment, everything on the computer is mirrored on the tv. 141943
  5. Screen flicker from wall HDMI port for projector, works fine on direct

Screen flicker from wall HDMI port for projector, works fine on direct: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop. It has Core i7 8th Gen 8750H Processor. 16GB RAM/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GeForce GTX Graphics 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDR5, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 250GB as the main C partition.I am running Windows 10 - 64 bit, version 1903. It is up to...
  6. Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to send video to tv (as 2nd display )using HDMI cable: I'm hoping there's a way to send a video from a Chrome tab to the tv using an HDMI cable while I'm doing other stuff on the computer monitor. Is this even possible? At the moment, everything on the computer is mirrored on the tv. 141943
  7. HDMI no Amazon Prime Video

HDMI no Amazon Prime Video: Dell Lap Top G7 7790 Cannot see video when playing Amazon Prime Video when using HDMI. Can hear the sound. I can see the player, but no video. Tried over two days, to include computer reset. Two weeks ago did not have any issues. Can watch without issue YouTube...
  8. Odd issue with HDMI connection to monitor

Odd issue with HDMI connection to monitor: I have a HP Spectre x360. This laptop doesn't have a HDMI port. Instead I use a USB-C to HDMI/VGA adapter. No issues until the recent 1903 Feature Update. After this update, my laptop will not recognise the monitor that is connected. I have troubleshooted in the following...
  9. Trying to connect two monitors to my PC using HDMI split adapter. Not detecting both screens

Trying to connect two monitors to my PC using HDMI split adapter. Not detecting both screens: Please help. I'm using the adapter with both HDMI cord from each monitor. However its only showing two displays. My computer and one of my monitors. IDK if its because of the split adapter but I need help....
  10. My s22c300 monitor not working with hdmi

My s22c300 monitor not working with hdmi: So i got this new monior that im trying to connect to my pc tower through hdmi, but its not getting detected. when i tried to connet it to my laptop, it works with VGA but not hdmi, im not sure if i have the right drivers or something, so any help would be great. im also...