Windows 10: Hdmi

Discus and support Hdmi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a cop cam but on windows 10 it is a bear. I have been trying to find a way to review these videos with less aggravation. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mugrump, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Mugrump Win User

Hdmi

I recently purchased a cop cam but on windows 10 it is a bear. I have been trying to find a way to review these videos with less aggravation. I can go to my computer and it does not even pick up the device half the time I use the column on the right (HDMI) and it will not even show can somebody direct me to an easier way of checking these videos please?

:)

Mugrump, Nov 9, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Nov 9, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Hdmi

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Hdmi

1. Hdmi - Similar Threads - Hdmi

2. Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Toshiba Satellite HDMI port not working: My wife’s Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C75D-C; Actual Model Number:C75D-C7224X Its part number is PSCSWU-01K013 with a serial number of 8F099179S We are running the latest M/S Windows 10 HOME build 1803 17134.1130. It was sold new as Windows 10 capable and likely came with...
  3. (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...: submitted by /u/Bastigonzales [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwc97s/hdmi_display_problem_im_using_latest_windows_10/
  4. Unable to connect Projector to Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 (in Windows 10) through HDMI Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Projector to Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 (in Windows 10) through HDMI Port: When I connect the projector to my laptop through HDMI port is shows "No Signal" on projector screen. Is it any problem Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-projector-to-dell-inspiron-15r/cfa99769-9f67-496d-86e4-540eeeb44898
  5. BSOD (after plugging in an HDMI external monitor to a lenovo legion laptop and using it for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (after plugging in an HDMI external monitor to a lenovo legion laptop and using it for...: Hello everyone, I have what I believe is a serious issues with my windows laptop here. Often, I get a BSOD (blue screen of death) with an error: VIDEO_DXGKML_FATAL_ERROR, whenever I plug in my external HDMI monitor to my laptop. But I don't get this bsod right away after...
  6. Bluetooth via a hdmi dongle?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth via a hdmi dongle?: My desktop PC doesn't support Miracast, so I cannot use a bluetooth headphone, I have confirmed this! But I have been told that you can buy a Miracast adapter (sometimes called a dongle) that plugs into an HDMI port. My question is this: Does the dongle plug into a spare hdmi...
  7. HDMI to VGA cable issue

HDMI to VGA cable issue: I have laptop ASUS S510UQR model installed windows 10. This laptop have HDMI port only so i use HDMI to VGA cable to connect to external monitor (projector) having VGA port. It works fine until i update windows 10. Normally, when i plug HDMI to VGA port to laptop, a sound...
  8. HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10

HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10: I have a dual monitor setup on a Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card. Randomly, after I unplugged my secondary monitor through HDMI then plugged it in again it stopped working. I have tried everything from checking hardware to updating my bios and everything in between...
  9. The HDMI soundbar is recognized as a monitor, anyway to delete the display but keep the sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The HDMI soundbar is recognized as a monitor, anyway to delete the display but keep the sound?: I have a dual monitor using displayports, and a HDMI soundbar plugged in the gfx 1080. The soundbar is recognized as a third display and sometimes some window would pop onto the 3rd display and I have no way of accessing it. I tried disconnect the 3rd display but it also...
  10. HDMI outputs only 2.0, not 5.1 -- Help request

HDMI outputs only 2.0, not 5.1 -- Help request: It appears that my HDMI outputs only 2.0, not 5.1. How can I fix that? Audio Setup Details. "Control Panel" 'Sound' opens "Sound" dialog. "Sound" dialog, 'Playback' tab shows 'Intel(R) Display Audio' as the Default Device. "Sound" dialog, 'Playback' tab, [Configure] button...