Windows 10: HDR not working on my newly built PC

Discus and support HDR not working on my newly built PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI am sure it should work.New AMD Ryzen PC with Windows 11 proGraphics AMD RX 570 - connected via HDMI - 2.0bMonitor Ilyama G-master G2730HSU-B1 -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by squeezy, Aug 14, 2022.

1. squeezy Win User

HDR not working on my newly built PC

HiI am sure it should work.New AMD Ryzen PC with Windows 11 proGraphics AMD RX 570 - connected via HDMI - 2.0bMonitor Ilyama G-master G2730HSU-B1 - Colour profile installed.My research shows both support HDR but I cannot get it to budge.CheersDavid

:)

squeezy, Aug 14, 2022

2. Bluetooth headset mic does not work with newly built PC

Recently built a PC with ASRock B550 ITX/ac motherboard. I am using a wireless bluetooth headphones (similar to airpods).

The sound is great, however, I am unable to record anything through the built-in mic.

System: Windows 10

Problem: Connect a bluetooth headset to the PC; The sound works; the mic doesn't work seemingly

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling Realtek sound drivers
    2. uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers
    3. Using the same headphones on a laptop - both sound and mic work as expected
    4. Using another pair of bluetooth headphones on my desktop PC - same issue persists
    Above are the main solutions I was able to find online, however, if anyone here has other suggestions, that would be great!

Thanks!

MastermindRT, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Fatima_J Win User
    Unable to enable HDR

Hi Nick_whatever

Welcome to Microsoft Office Community Forum.

Thank you for letting me know about the concern, I hope you are doing well today.

I truly understand you really like enable HDR of your computer. The possible cause why it’s not working maybe your PC and display doesn’t meet certain hardware requirements.

I suggest to update your windows first, please follow the steps below:

• Start > and then go to Setting > Update & Security > Windows Update

I would recommend the link below and kindly follow the troubleshooting steps in it.

HDR settings in Windows (microsoft.com)

I would like to ask a video as well showing the error or the issue.

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Consumer M365 Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Aug 14, 2022
  4. HDR not working on my newly built PC

HDR streaming not turning on.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern that the HDR streaming is crashing in your laptop. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?

However, we would like you to update the display/graphics driver to the latest version and also suggest you to refer this article and let us know the status of the issue:

Stream HDR video on Windows 10

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator.

Aditya_Roy, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

HDR not working on my newly built PC

1. HDR not working on my newly built PC - Similar Threads - HDR working newly

2. Realtek not working on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek not working on newly built pc: I recently built a new pc and I realized right away that I am able to use my headphones connected through an interface and can use audio coming through my monitor with an HDMI. But I cannot use speakers plugged directly into my motherboard. I have uninstalled/reinstalled...
  3. Realtek not working on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek not working on newly built pc: I recently built a new pc and I realized right away that I am able to use my headphones connected through an interface and can use audio coming through my monitor with an HDMI. But I cannot use speakers plugged directly into my motherboard. I have uninstalled/reinstalled...
  4. Realtek not working on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HDR not working on my newly built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDR not working on my newly built PC: HiI am sure it should work.New AMD Ryzen PC with Windows 11 proGraphics AMD RX 570 - connected via HDMI - 2.0bMonitor Ilyama G-master G2730HSU-B1 - Colour profile installed.My research shows both support HDR but I cannot get it to budge.CheersDavid...
  6. Newly built PC crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  7. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  8. newly built pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  9. My DS4 controller will not work with my newly built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My DS4 controller will not work with my newly built PC: I built this PC specifically to play games on with my DS4 controller and everyone I have talked to says that its not supported by windows but there is plug and play for the most part. ive been trying for around 2 weeks now spending hours everyday getting this controller to...
  10. Windows not Activating on my newly built PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not Activating on my newly built PC: Hi Community, I've been using an Intel Core i-5 4670K with an ASUS motherboard build for years (since 2013). Back then I was in university. The university portal gave the students access to official Microsoft products through their licence agreement with Microsoft. When...