Windows 10: hdr off

Discus and support hdr off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hdr not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-off/a77bf14c-a9ed-4551-acc3-eb913d0b187c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pcrobert, Sep 15, 2020.

1. pcrobert Win User

hdr off

hdr not working

:)

pcrobert, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Thagstrom Win User

HDR

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The display needs to be HDR capable as well.

To enable HDR please see the steps referred to in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/404026...

Thagstrom, Sep 15, 2020
  3. HDR streaming not turning on.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern that the HDR streaming is crashing in your laptop. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?

However, we would like you to update the display/graphics driver to the latest version and also suggest you to refer this article and let us know the status of the issue:

Stream HDR video on Windows 10

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator.

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2020
  4. hdr off

Broken HDR over display port 1.4

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of your monitor?
    2. Were you able to use HDR, prior to this issue?
    3. Was there any major change or update on your system, before which you were able to use the HDR option over display port 1.4?

Reply with the status of the issue, in-order to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Hope it helps,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

hdr off

1. hdr off - Similar Threads - hdr off

2. Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?: I have an iMac 2017 model running bootcamp and I use display port 1.2 to connect to my ASUS tuf monitor. I'm not quite so sure as to why this particular setting keeps on turning off. I make sure to disconnect my iMac display so it wont interfere with the hdr process. I have...
  3. Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my streaming hdr video setting keep on turning off?: I have an iMac 2017 model running bootcamp and I use display port 1.2 to connect to my ASUS tuf monitor. I'm not quite so sure as to why this particular setting keeps on turning off. I make sure to disconnect my iMac display so it wont interfere with the hdr process. I have...
  4. Mouse cursor getting over-exposed after turning OFF HDR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor getting over-exposed after turning OFF HDR.: I got this error today morning when I tried to turn ON and OFF HDR option in the settings.I thought if it is some driver related issue. So I installed the latest version. But the issue still exists.The cursor become normal when,- dragging and moving a window.- when I turn ON...
  5. Mouse cursor getting over-exposed after turning OFF HDR.

Mouse cursor getting over-exposed after turning OFF HDR.: I got this error today morning when I tried to turn ON and OFF HDR option in the settings.I thought if it is some driver related issue. So I installed the latest version. But the issue still exists.The cursor become normal when,- dragging and moving a window.- when I turn ON...
  6. External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off: I connected my work laptop to an external display at home via a usb c dock. I was using the built in display and external display in extended mode. I looked through the display settings in windows 10 and thought I'd try HDR on the external display since it is HDR capable. I...
  7. External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off

External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off: I connected my work laptop to an external display at home via a usb c dock. I was using the built in display and external display in extended mode. I looked through the display settings in windows 10 and thought I'd try HDR on the external display since it is HDR capable. I...
  8. External display turned black after turning on HDR and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I am having issues with HDR being toggled off while on battery under Windows 11. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issues with HDR being toggled off while on battery under Windows 11. Is there...: Checking all options within HDR playback does not appear to lead into any options to disable the behavior of HDR being turned off while on DC power. Is there any additional areas to search for to turn off this rather frustrating symptom? The computer is a Desktop...
  10. I am having issues with HDR being toggled off while on battery under Windows 11. Is there...

I am having issues with HDR being toggled off while on battery under Windows 11. Is there...: Checking all options within HDR playback does not appear to lead into any options to disable the behavior of HDR being turned off while on DC power. Is there any additional areas to search for to turn off this rather frustrating symptom? The computer is a Desktop...