Windows 10: HDR on Win10.

Discus and support HDR on Win10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get Win10 to use HDR because Windows see my "receiver" as the display device so it won't let me toggle it on despite it being compliant to both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RockWhiskey, Dec 20, 2019.

1. HDR on Win10.

I can't get Win10 to use HDR because Windows see my "receiver" as the display device so it won't let me toggle it on despite it being compliant to both BT2020YCC and Eotf2084Supported.

:)

RockWhiskey, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Thagstrom Win User

HDR

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The display needs to be HDR capable as well.

To enable HDR please see the steps referred to in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/404026...

Thagstrom, Dec 20, 2019
  3. HDR streaming not turning on.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern that the HDR streaming is crashing in your laptop. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?

However, we would like you to update the display/graphics driver to the latest version and also suggest you to refer this article and let us know the status of the issue:

Stream HDR video on Windows 10

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator.

Aditya_Roy, Dec 20, 2019
  4. HDR on Win10.

Broken HDR over display port 1.4

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of your monitor?
    2. Were you able to use HDR, prior to this issue?
    3. Was there any major change or update on your system, before which you were able to use the HDR option over display port 1.4?

Reply with the status of the issue, in-order to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Hope it helps,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

HDR on Win10.

1. HDR on Win10. - Similar Threads - HDR Win10

2. HDR is say it's not suppourted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDR is say it's not suppourted: I have an Alienware ultrawide 34.18 inch aw3423dw that suppourts HDR how do I get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-is-say-its-not-suppourted/3afb608e-879b-40a0-8f1a-66d6deb51ce2
  3. HDR is say it's not suppourted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDR is say it's not suppourted: I have an Alienware ultrawide 34.18 inch aw3423dw that suppourts HDR how do I get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-is-say-its-not-suppourted/3afb608e-879b-40a0-8f1a-66d6deb51ce2
  4. Disable auto HDR Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable auto HDR Windows 10: im having an issue with Battlefield V where when i launch it HDR auto enables but in windows "Use HDR" is turned off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-auto-hdr-windows-10/de0b67f0-03d9-4aaa-aa02-e07a3a34a935
  5. what is the conversion formula of win10 HDR finction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the conversion formula of win10 HDR finction: I found that if I turned on HDR function, the white picture painted in windows painting toolwould not be output as 255, 255 255.I wonder what is the conversion formula...
  6. what is the conversion formula of win10 HDR finction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the conversion formula of win10 HDR finction: I found that if I turned on HDR function, the white picture painted in windows painting toolwould not be output as 255, 255 255.I wonder what is the conversion formula...
  7. what is the conversion formula of win10 HDR finction

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...: Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a streaming service that supports this, I only see the HD stream Using google chrome, firefox, and other browsers; services amazon prime video, Disney plus, and Hulu.My internet is 300mbps...
  9. HDR video issues with Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDR video issues with Win10?: I've tinkered the color settings, 12 bit, 10 bit, RGB, etc. but 4K videos in Potplayer and VLC still look washed out unless I screw with hue, contrast, etc, but even then it's not great, and I have to use Reshade in games to simulate HDR because even the game I tried with an...
  10. Problems with HDR on my Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with HDR on my Win10: Hallo, I Have a Problem with my monitor switching to hdr Mode with gsync enabled so basicly whats Happening is if i turn on hdr in the Windows settings it says hdr on on my monitor but the LED on it is Green and i get teering ingame if i turn hdr off in the Windows settings...