Windows 10: hdr video playback

Discus and support hdr video playback in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i remove get rid of or disable hdr video playback in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by laurahoneycutt, Dec 31, 2018.

1. hdr video playback

how can i remove get rid of or disable hdr video playback in windows 10

:)

laurahoneycutt, Dec 31, 2018

2. hdr video playback

how can i remove get rid of or disable hdr video playback in windows 10

laurahoneycutt, Jan 10, 2020
  3. hdr video playback

Hi Laura

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Video playback

There you should find the option to turn off HDR

Andre for Directly, Jan 10, 2020
  4. hdr video playback

hdr video playback

no there is not all it says is error unsupported video type or invalid file path that is in black letters over cant display hdr video because video codecs something cant fully read it as the error message is over the words it tells me to get video codes
    from the store the only option that is highlighted to click on is windows hd color settings there isnt even a pic anymore of what the video would look like plzzzzzz help ty

laurahoneycutt, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

hdr video playback

1. hdr video playback - Similar Threads - hdr video playback

2. Video playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback: When i playa video or use xcloud my video playback is white and light and i tried everything to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/15380370-361e-4b56-a59f-26b45f63c704
  3. Video Playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Playback: Why can I not watch any videos on my Windows 10 laptop. This includes YouTube and any video. The sound is perfect. There are lots of solutions on line but none work for me. Any help please?...
  4. video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video playback: Using Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series and after a recent Window 10 update, all video playback and cursor movement are both choppy or stuttering. Audio is okay. I have updated all drivers but without any results. Thanks....
  5. video playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback: Dell laptop running win 10 ver 1903 message your browser does not support video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/abe1093d-9b0d-4171-9cc1-6b5a8bb71c2d
  6. Video playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video playback: Just realized that videos that I can play back on Windows media player on my Vista laptop will not play back on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback/93491059-7e45-440e-9434-5c9a30382d85
  7. video playback

video playback: I seem to be having problems with video playback. for some reason when it plays it looks like it is zooming in on the video. and is in black and white, how do I solve this please ....
  8. Video Playback

Video Playback: When I go to Netflix, amazon video, u-tube etc. and play a video it goes to max size and I can see only about an eighth of it. Until I hit play, all is normal. I have looked at all settings and can find nothing. HELP!...
  9. Video playback

Video playback: Hi, my laptop recently crashed whilst playing video and now most of the time when playing video, be it using Google Chrome, Windows media player or even the video in the video playback settings, the red and green will be desaturated leaving mostly just the blue, dose not...
  10. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10