Windows 10: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer brings Project Scarlett console home

Discus and support Head of Xbox Phil Spencer brings Project Scarlett console home in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; And its started.this week I brought my Project Scarlett console home and it's become my primary console, playing my games, connecting to the community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Head of Xbox Phil Spencer brings Project Scarlett console home

And its started.this week I brought my Project Scarlett console home and it's become my primary console, playing my games, connecting to the community and yes, using my Elite Series 2 controller, having a blast. Great work by the team, 2020 is going to be an incredible year.

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Phil Spencer Shares His Vision for Future of Xbox - Project Scorpio

Finally, Spencer introduced the next addition to the Xbox One family: Project Scorpio. Project Scorpio will be the first console with 6 teraflops of power, which will empower the world’s greatest game creators to fully embrace true 4K gaming without sacrificing quality, generate premier VR experiences, without sacrificing performance, and putting greater graphic fidelity in the hands of the world’s best game creators.

For the full rundown of Phil Spencer’s vision for the future of Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, head over to Xbox Wire.

Source: Phil Spencer Shares His Vision for the Future of Xbox | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Gaming Without Boundaries: Our Vision for the Future of Xbox - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Head Phil Spencer Talks Scorpio, PS4 Pro, 4K Resolution, and More

Read more: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Talks Scorpio, PS4 Pro, 4K Resolution, and More

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Phil Spencer: Cloud Gaming Not Replacing Traditional Consoles Just Yet Xbox

Read more: Phil Spencer: Cloud Gaming Is Inevitable, But It's Not Replacing Traditional Consoles Just Yet - GameSpot

Brink, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Head of Xbox Phil Spencer brings Project Scarlett console home - Similar Threads - Head Xbox Phil

2. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: My xbox app just randomly uninstalled and i keep trying to reinstall it in the microsoft store and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion/bbdcdd1b-03f3-4ce1-a928-b0ff55357585
  3. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  4. xbox console companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox console companion: i have tried litteraly everthing from command prompts to uninstalling to rebooting everything that people hvae suggested and i still cant join a party when i try to join a party i can heard my friend for a few seconds then t hey cut out...
  5. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Console Companion: Whenever I try to install the Xbox Console Companion app I keep getting an error saying that it can't be installed. I've tried everything it's just the app it self won't install. My internet is fine but, the installer just keeps saying "Couldn't install. We'll try again...
  6. MS Support Phils

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Support Phils: How do I contact Microsoft support in the Philippines? I need some of the settings in my PC checked but I'm not a techie. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-support-phils/a0ce2fc2-dad6-4d3c-b715-f9a6f0caebfb
  7. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion: CAN'T SIGN INTO Xbox Console Companion WINDOWS 10 HOME INTEL 8 CORE 3.0 GHZ 64 GIGS OF RAM 3500 NVME 1 TB 512 GIGS NVME 3500 READ 1TB SSD 2 - 8TB SEAGATE HDD...
  8. Phil Spencer: Cloud Gaming Not Replacing Traditional Consoles Just Yet

in Windows 10 News
    Phil Spencer: Cloud Gaming Not Replacing Traditional Consoles Just Yet: Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, has plenty to think about, from the next generation of Xbox consoles to helping build new development teams. He and the team are also managing an ecosystem that's trying to serve the needs of as many players as possible. Cloud-based gaming touches...
  9. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG]...
  10. Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and commitment to PC gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Phil Spencer talks Microsoft's new studios and commitment to PC gaming: Microsoft is on a video game spending spree. In the past year it’s bought six studios, including Forza Horizon studio Playground Games and Hellblade developer Ninja Theory, and founded a new one. For PC gamers, the two most striking acquisitions are Obsidian and inXile. Both...