Windows 10: Head Phone or Ear Wioks

Discus and support Head Phone or Ear Wioks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am wanting to be able to listen to my tv using some kind of device so that my wife will NOT complain about me have the sound on the TV too loud. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by huffman, Oct 6, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Head Phone or Ear Wioks

I am wanting to be able to listen to my tv using some kind of device so that my wife will NOT complain about me have the sound on the TV too loud.

I don't really care for head phones. I prefer what I call an ear wick which are soft sound devices I can insert in to my ears and listen.

BTW my recliner is about 15 feet from the TV. There are two different sound plug-ins on the back of the tv; a single out plug output and a double plug output.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

:)

huffman, Oct 6, 2019
  2. JunkBear Win User

In ear heaphones, suggestions.

In ear phones i suggest rubber cushions *Wink Head Phone or Ear Wioks ;)

JunkBear, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    unable to connect a ear phone/audio line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Ear phone. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to update all the drivers from the manufacturer web site and install and check if it helps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Head Phone or Ear Wioks

Recommend around the ear headphones for me.

I am looking for around the ear head phones, I am getting tired of the ones that you stick inside of your ear *Mad Head Phone or Ear Wioks :mad:

Criteria
    • Less than 100 USD
    • Have decent sound quality, bass is a MUST
    • Does NOT have to be noise cancelling
    • NO microphone built in
    • Needs to last at least more than two months before breaking *Mad Head Phone or Ear Wioks :mad:
    • Have a decent sized cord
    • Be standard sized, like for iPods (3.5mm I think)
    • Does not need a battery to operate

char[] rager, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Head Phone or Ear Wioks

1. Head Phone or Ear Wioks - Similar Threads - Head Phone Ear

2. head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    head phones: When I plug in headphones do not work. So I have to re install the driver and restart the computer. I have do this every time I start the computer.. Any solution for this in Windows 10....
  3. Using head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using head phones: I bought my HP laptop from my employer and there may be corp settings that are locking out my headphone jack? When I try using the troubleshoot process to check the audio for headphones it asks for my product key. Is this a setting I can modify? I do not have the product...
  4. Head Phone Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Head Phone Issue: Hello, I have an issue with the connectivity of my headphone. Windows 10 is not detecting my headphone. To detect the headphone I have to plug in then need to restart my computer while headphone is plugged to computer. Once you plugged out and want to use again the...
  5. head phones

head phones: the jack for the headphones doesn't seem to be working.. when I go into the apt to find the sound icons.. it only shows speakers working.. it will not go to headphones...
  6. Head phones not working

Head phones not working: How do I make my head phones work after upgrading from 7 to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-not-working/a809852e-d6b3-402e-a7ce-8348d313d6b2
  7. Bose head phone.

Bose head phone.: trying to set up to my laptop asus and cant get it hook up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bose-head-phone/7917f9fd-d079-4edf-a19f-57e2d512268a
  8. head phone jack

head phone jack: How do you disable the headphone jack on a HP laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phone-jack/e61004f1-1b8d-40c2-909b-ea200ab7b18e
  9. EAR PHONE

EAR PHONE: windows 10 update yesterday after my EARPHONE is not connected...HELP PLZ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ear-phone/f6e5a6a5-5eed-4362-bb03-6a5a61f63791
  10. head phones not working

head phones not working: head phones not working on windows 10 realtek hd audio manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/head-phones-not-working/1c8d914f-b484-4148-bee0-9a50d12c29ed