Windows 10: head phones

Discus and support head phones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the jack for the headphones doesn't seem to be working.. when I go into the apt to find the sound icons.. it only shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brett1960, Apr 24, 2020.

1. brett1960 Win User

head phones

the jack for the headphones doesn't seem to be working.. when I go into the apt to find the sound icons.. it only shows speakers working.. it will not go to headphones

:)

brett1960, Apr 24, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Apr 24, 2020
  4. huffman Win User

head phones

Head Phone or Ear Wioks

I am wanting to be able to listen to my tv using some kind of device so that my wife will NOT complain about me have the sound on the TV too loud.

I don't really care for head phones. I prefer what I call an ear wick which are soft sound devices I can insert in to my ears and listen.

BTW my recliner is about 15 feet from the TV. There are two different sound plug-ins on the back of the tv; a single out plug output and a double plug output.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

huffman, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

head phones

1. head phones - Similar Threads - head phones

2. Head phones does not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Head phones does not work in windows 10: mbhvhfufufuf***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For education / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-does-not-work-in-windows-10/2b24517e-9c23-4207-b602-9a7d9d005756
  3. My my head phones have a mic in them but they sound hallow when i open a game and can hear...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My my head phones have a mic in them but they sound hallow when i open a game and can hear...: they are blutooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-my-head-phones-have-a-mic-in-them-but-they/8ef11eae-21fd-4e91-923c-fcbd1c8f9997
  4. My my head phones have a mic in them but they sound hallow when i open a game and can hear...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My my head phones have a mic in them but they sound hallow when i open a game and can hear...: they are blutooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-my-head-phones-have-a-mic-in-them-but-they/8ef11eae-21fd-4e91-923c-fcbd1c8f9997
  5. New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10: I have been at this,attempting to install and use a new set of headphones w/mic and it isn't working. Computer says that this particular plug in isn't plugged in. I have one plug in for my head phones. I have been trying to get this right for a few days now. I went onto you...
  6. New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10: I have been at this,attempting to install and use a new set of headphones w/mic and it isn't working. Computer says that this particular plug in isn't plugged in. I have one plug in for my head phones. I have been trying to get this right for a few days now. I went onto you...
  7. New head phones w/mic plugged in and computer says not plugged in win 10

8. why does my mic and head phones keep on disconnecting and reconnecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my mic and head phones keep on disconnecting and reconnecting?: everything works properly but as soon as i connect my mic and my headset they just dont work for some reason i didnt have this problem on windows 10 ps: i ubdated my driver did every solution possible even sent my pc to the shop 3 times and the problem never got solved i wish...
  9. why does my mic and head phones keep on disconnecting and reconnecting?

why does my mic and head phones keep on disconnecting and reconnecting?: everything works properly but as soon as i connect my mic and my headset they just dont work for some reason i didnt have this problem on windows 10 ps: i ubdated my driver did every solution possible even sent my pc to the shop 3 times and the problem never got solved i wish...
  10. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related: I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone with my PC then I'm unable to use my Headphone's Microphone as a default mic and when I select it as default then my PC started...