Windows 10: Head set is not working

Discus and support Head set is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connected philips SHE1525BK/94 model. But not getting sound from my headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArunkumarKarnati, May 21, 2020.

1. Head set is not working

I have connected philips SHE1525BK/94 model. But not getting sound from my headset

:)

ArunkumarKarnati, May 21, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, May 21, 2020
  3. 5130 will work with the BH 503 head set

I bought a Nokia BH 503 head set before checking out compatibility with my 5130. From what I figured out it would work with it but the buttons might not work on the head set since the specifications on the 5130 does not list having AVRCP. Well I am happy
    to say it works just fine with my 5130 and all the buttons work like they should. Wondering if that was one of the things added with the up dated software. Did not try it with the old software.

RebelRacing, May 21, 2020
  4. Head set is not working

my head phone mic is not working in window 10

Hello Jaxon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that your headphone mic is not working in Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query.

This issue might be occurring because the microphone might not be set as a default device or there might be any error in settings also. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Recording Audio troubleshooter

The built-in recording audio troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with headphone or microphone. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any
    issue with the microphone. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
              view all option on the left pane

• Click on Recoding Audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Recording Audio troubleshooter do not fix the
    issue then I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to set the microphone as a default device:

• Right click on the “Sound icon” on the bottom right of the desktop screen

• Click on “Sounds”, click on “Recording

• Right click on “Microphone” and then click on “Set as default device

• Click on “Apply” and then “OK

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Head set is not working

1. Head set is not working - Similar Threads - Head set working

2. Head set audio is flipped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Head set audio is flipped: Title says it all, left audio comes out the right side and vice versa. I've tested on other devices and the audio works properly there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-set-audio-is-flipped/5e931c0c-e2a2-4b9c-ae0e-afd326a70dea
  3. Head set audio is flipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Head set audio is flipped: Title says it all, left audio comes out the right side and vice versa. I've tested on other devices and the audio works properly there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-set-audio-is-flipped/5e931c0c-e2a2-4b9c-ae0e-afd326a70dea
  4. Can’t find input head set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find input head set: Hello! I have a windows 11, acer nitro 5 model AN515-44-R99Q, I recently bought a headset on amazon, plugged it into my acer nitro 5, the output shows up in the settings, and works fine, however i cannot find the input for the microphone. I have tried trouble shooting, i went...
  5. Can’t find input head set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find input head set: Hello! I have a windows 11, acer nitro 5 model AN515-44-R99Q, I recently bought a headset on amazon, plugged it into my acer nitro 5, the output shows up in the settings, and works fine, however i cannot find the input for the microphone. I have tried trouble shooting, i went...
  6. regarding bluetooth head set connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding bluetooth head set connectivity: good morning, I am trying to connect my bluetooth headset to my laptop but it is unable to connect. neither any voice is coming nor audio is connecting . can you please help me out from this problem . It is very urgent for me. please help me out from this. Regards....
  7. Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue: [ATTACH]i am trying to set up my BT Head Set mic ..output of sounds is good working but as i go for mic settings windows hangs up again and again all i am already updated and my devices is fully functioning nice over all other devices such as phone and ipads..muss address...
  8. Head phones not working

Head phones not working: How do I make my head phones work after upgrading from 7 to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-not-working/a809852e-d6b3-402e-a7ce-8348d313d6b2
  9. Head Phones No Longer Work.......

Head Phones No Longer Work.......: Since my last Windows 10 update from Microsoft, when I plug in my headphones, they no longer work - the laptop speakers are still on. I looked in the sound section of settings, and the headphones do not show up any more - they used to. In fact, when I would plug in my...
  10. head phones not working

head phones not working: head phones not working on windows 10 realtek hd audio manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/head-phones-not-working/1c8d914f-b484-4148-bee0-9a50d12c29ed