Windows 10: Header is missing from EDGE???

Discus and support Header is missing from EDGE??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open edge, the top of the screen display the window behind the EDGE page. The functional toolbar is missing completely. There's no … to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkTrudeau, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Header is missing from EDGE???

When I open edge, the top of the screen display the window behind the EDGE page. The functional toolbar is missing completely. There's no … to click on to go to settings. No x to close the program. NO window to type in a web address, etc.

This condition makes the program unless. Thankfully I have FIREFOX and have been able access web sites, including cloud based programs through that application.

How can I fix this really annoying issue/problem. I've now read about 50 similar questions. The advise given doesn't work.

I would upload a screen shot so you can see I have no toolbar whatsoever. What gives????

Is there a fix for this???

I've tried the REPAIR function- nothing!

If I reset EDGE, will I loose all my Favorites?

HELP!!! This is really slowing me down!

Marktlv

:)

MarkTrudeau, Sep 3, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Header is missing from EDGE???

microsoft edge icon missing from task bar

Hi Robert,

We suggest that you open Microsoft Edge via Run just to verify if Microsoft Edge is installed in the PC. If it comes up, pin it to the taskbar.

To open Microsoft Edge via Run, see steps below:

• Open Run by pressing the Windows key + R.
    • In the text field, type microsoft-edge: and then click
      OK

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Header is missing from EDGE???

1. Header is missing from EDGE??? - Similar Threads - Header missing EDGE

2. Microsoft Edge header font vs. body

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge header font vs. body: Just installed Windows 11. I noticed the header font is very large vs. the body fonts. I know how to adjust the body fonts, but not the header. Is there a way to reduce the header font size without affecting the body fonts?Thank you ahead....
  3. Microsoft Edge header font vs. body

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge header font vs. body: Just installed Windows 11. I noticed the header font is very large vs. the body fonts. I know how to adjust the body fonts, but not the header. Is there a way to reduce the header font size without affecting the body fonts?Thank you ahead....
  4. Edge search bar is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge search bar is missing from taskbar: Every update and restart bring new problems on this Windows 10 computer. After the usual Tuesday update a moment ago computer restarted but Bing address bar is missing from taskbar. How to fix?...
  5. Settings App Issue Top Header Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App Issue Top Header Missing: So I have a Windows Settings app, and the Top Header is MissingIt looks like this:Here's the detail about my Windows 10 Build:Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎24/‎07/‎2020OS build 19042.928Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  6. Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header

Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header: The settings header does not display my Windows account's avatar in Settings. I have logged into windows using an online account. I have set my profile picture for windows login and the profile picture was displayed both at log on screen and start menu. The picture attached...
  7. Windows 10 2004 Settings Header Missing

Windows 10 2004 Settings Header Missing: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Using last version of Windows 10. Updated everything. But still there is no header. And i want the header without forcing windows to do it....
  8. Windows 10 2004 Setting Header Missing

Windows 10 2004 Setting Header Missing: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Using last version of Windows 10. Updated everything. But still there is no header. And i want the header without forcing windows to do it....
  9. Favourites missing from Edge

Favourites missing from Edge: I purchased a new product key and reinstalled my operating system, but I don't see the MS Edge Favourites, even though I tried to import Favourites. I do see them when I use my other computer which logs in using the same Microsoft account. What should I do? Thanks....
  10. Microsoft Edge is missing from the PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge is missing from the PC: i have seen steps to try get microedge reactivated after updating to 1903. PROBLEM I cannot access any of the pages to do so. Micro Edge somehow had controlled a lot of pages, ex: cannot click on a photo to view and or share , other saved documents cannot access ! I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge header missing

2. missing header in edge

3. edge missing header