Windows 10: Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.

Discus and support Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to inquire as to why a header such as this one would randomly show up over the search bar UI and how I can get rid of it. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EstebanDelgado3, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.

Hello, I would like to inquire as to why a header such as this one would randomly show up over the search bar UI and how I can get rid of it. In particular this one seems to have my university´s logo, and the only correlation I can see with this, is that I am signed into my university email on my PC. This was not here before today, and I have no idea what the purpose of it is, or why it has shown up now.

:)

EstebanDelgado3, Sep 20, 2022
  2. f23948 Win User

Firefox 91.0 ESR how to disable Show search suggestions in address bar

ok just a update i did double check to see if i have show search suggestions in address bar results but i still i have show search suggestions in address bar results in settings 91.0 ESR but disabling show search suggestions in address bar results is not working in 91.0 ESR

Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today. [​IMG]

f23948, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Stigg Win User
    Firefox 91.0 ESR how to disable Show search suggestions in address bar

Click on "Change settings for other address bar suggestions" and untick these.

Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today. [​IMG]

Stigg, Sep 20, 2022
  4. fussybob Win User

Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.

1. Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today. - Similar Threads - Header search bar

2. Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.: Hello, I would like to inquire as to why a header such as this one would randomly show up over the search bar UI and how I can get rid of it. In particular this one seems to have my university´s logo, and the only correlation I can see with this, is that I am signed into my...
  3. Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.

in Cortana
    Header over search bar UI suddenly showed up today.: Hello, I would like to inquire as to why a header such as this one would randomly show up over the search bar UI and how I can get rid of it. In particular this one seems to have my university´s logo, and the only correlation I can see with this, is that I am signed into my...
  4. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar: Hi guys it seems like for some reason my icons on the Windows Search Bar is not showing up. I tried many ways to fix this but it's not working. Any methods to solve this problem? I running Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044This is an example of the icons not showing up and it...
  5. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

in Cortana
    Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar: Hi guys it seems like for some reason my icons on the Windows Search Bar is not showing up. I tried many ways to fix this but it's not working. Any methods to solve this problem? I running Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044This is an example of the icons not showing up and it...
  6. Icons not showing up on Windows Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Search bar acting weird today.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar acting weird today.: Alright guys; So since today, I have this little problem which makes a box around the search bar thing.Let me show you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qzfac-tRBIICA77mKYLhLUG95OsPn_h3/view?usp=sharing As you see in the picture, I have a little black outline around the...
  8. Was there a search bar update today?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Was there a search bar update today?: Mine changed. It used to have four or five icons on the top. With one column showing my recent apps, and the other one with weather and an icon for news. This just changed today. Now it's showing me weather and multiple news stories on the left, and tons of my recent apps on...
  9. Headers in search bar

in Cortana
    Headers in search bar: Hello, I come requesting help A couple of days ago I noticed while I was searching through files on my computer, that the search bar had changed. There were now black dot around on the screen. When I paid attention a little more I came to the realizations that these seemed...
  10. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...