Windows 10: headest bluetooht windows 10

Discus and support headest bluetooht windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys I've been crying for 3 days now *Sad. I have a working lapotp with windows 10 installed.I have several pairs of bluetooth headphones at home:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nicolodo, Apr 4, 2020.

1. nicolodo Win User

headest bluetooht windows 10

Hi guys I've been crying for 3 days now *Sad.
    I have a working lapotp with windows 10 installed.I have several pairs of bluetooth headphones at home: airpods pro and not, Chinese 20 euro earphones, and a pair of sony wh-500.
    All 4 devices I can't get them to work with windows, specifically:
    - in playback management I always see two devices when I connect the headphones: the headphones in stereo mode and the one in hands-free. The first one works but if activated it does not operate with mic concurrently. The second hands-free mode literally crashes my windows and can't reproduce a clean sound (only interferences and very distorted sounds). I read that the bluetooht band does not let you use stereo headphones with the microphone active, well but there is a way to use them in hand-free or you need to buy another headphones particularly compatible with windows.

I suggest that all headphones with Android and ios and osx work.

What can I do? Is it possible that headphones cannot be used in bluetooth mode to make normal calls (skype)?

i have just tried update of drivers and a new install of s.o

:)

nicolodo, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 4, 2020
  4. romyiooo Win User

Problem with My Nokia Headest

Hi, i have strange problem with my nokia n8 headest when i connect it with my phone it didnt work well some time give me [voice system error] some time need to remove it and plug it in again to music work well , btw my strange problem also is i cant play
    next or previous song from it also cant answer calls , and mic not working when i tried it but i tried my borther n97 headest still same problem is this from mobile or from the headest ? should i go to nokia care? my mobile still in warranty

Notice : im using the original headest that came with N8 Box

Help pls ..

romyiooo, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. headest bluetooht windows 10 - Similar Threads - headest bluetooht

2. BLUETOOHT MISSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOHT MISSING: Hi everyone,First of all, I had tried every solution including updates, device manager, and services. After the troubleshooting, it stated that "There is no Bluetooth found in this PC".Is there anyone that can help install Bluetooth?...
  3. BLUETOOHT MISSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOHT MISSING: Hi everyone,First of all, I had tried every solution including updates, device manager, and services. After the troubleshooting, it stated that "There is no Bluetooth found in this PC".Is there anyone that can help install Bluetooth?...
  4. BLUETOOHT MISSING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. on my bluetooht earphones some apps crackle while others dont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on my bluetooht earphones some apps crackle while others dont: spotify and a game hardspace shipbreaker has crackling on the sound while stuff playing from the firefox dont https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-bluetooht-earphones-some-apps-crackle-while/f3f3b947-389c-4e6e-884c-bb6c13c508d9
  6. on my bluetooht earphones some apps crackle while others dont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on my bluetooht earphones some apps crackle while others dont: spotify and a game hardspace shipbreaker has crackling on the sound while stuff playing from the firefox dont https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-bluetooht-earphones-some-apps-crackle-while/f3f3b947-389c-4e6e-884c-bb6c13c508d9
  7. on my bluetooht earphones some apps crackle while others dont

8. bluetooht mouse not pairing

bluetooht mouse not pairing: for some reason, I cannot make the window larger which limits my ability to read or interact with it. Is anyone else having a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooht-mouse-not-pairing/6e94ee1c-af37-41ee-ba0b-a87e8ffbfec1
  9. Bluetooht drivers are missing my toshiba satellite c660

Bluetooht drivers are missing my toshiba satellite c660: my toshiba satellite c660 has been upgraded to windows 10 after the upgrade the some features are not working properly. Bluetooth and wireless driers are missing. how to fix it?...