Windows 10: Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

Discus and support Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VeronicaThompsonV, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you.

:)

VeronicaThompsonV, Oct 10, 2020

2. newsfeed

Unfortunate that the newsfeed is political commentary. It is not news. I like EDGE, but I will use Firefox or Chrome.

Andy Martin #Energy, Oct 10, 2020
  3. How do I remove MSN newsfeed from edge startup?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on '. . .' and select Settings.
    • Select New Tab page under open Edge.
    • Select A blank page under Open new tabs.
    • Close and Restart Microsoft Edge and check.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

1. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed - Similar Threads - Headlines Microsoft Edge

2. Headline - Personal in W Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headline - Personal in W Explorer: Strictly out of curiosity, why does Windows Explorer list the OneDrive - Personal branch as HEADLINE - Personal in Windows 11 Pro updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headline-personal-in-w-explorer/ce5dd56d-6cc3-4fed-a7e2-0540acdfe76a
  3. Headline - Personal in W Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headline - Personal in W Explorer: Strictly out of curiosity, why does Windows Explorer list the OneDrive - Personal branch as HEADLINE - Personal in Windows 11 Pro updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headline-personal-in-w-explorer/ce5dd56d-6cc3-4fed-a7e2-0540acdfe76a
  4. Personalizing Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalizing Newsfeed: Hi - I am trying to personalize the news feed that pops up near the Windows button. At first there were way too many stories and I tried to turn off one by one the ones that I wasn't interested in but the list repopulated with more that I didn't want. I want to keep it turned...
  5. Personalizing Newsfeed

Personalizing Newsfeed: Hi - I am trying to personalize the news feed that pops up near the Windows button. At first there were way too many stories and I tried to turn off one by one the ones that I wasn't interested in but the list repopulated with more that I didn't want. I want to keep it turned...
  6. Links Not Working Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links Not Working Newsfeed: I am unable to click on the links in my newsfeed, none of them will work. I have tried all of the common solutions to this problem and nothing is correcting this. The laptop I use is less than a year old, it is not my laptop causing this.. All updates are current. I have...
  7. Task search bar news headlines

in Cortana
    Task search bar news headlines: Can someone please, for the love of all that is sacred, tell me how to get rid of the news headlines in the windows 10 task search bar such as that in the picture included? If I have to listen to my dad scream about it and how he can't get rid of it anymore I'm going to lose...
  8. Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed

Too many fraudulent products advertised on the Microsoft Newsfeed: Split from this thread. I am using the news feed page sponsored by Microsoft in the W10 version of explorer. I am wondering why there are so many fraudulent products advertised on the news page. I'm NOT complaining about the number of ads everybody has to get paid but I...
  9. Encrypted Chrome Browser Headline?

in Browsers and Email
    Encrypted Chrome Browser Headline?: See below an extract from a Sunday Times story published today. Is this article drivel or correct? Internet safety watchdogs and intelligence agencies are holding crisis talks about a new version of Britain’s most popular web browser, which they fear will endanger...
  10. Too many software problems to list in headline!!!!!

Too many software problems to list in headline!!!!!: Ok, I despise windows 10. It is pretty and looks like 7 but nothing works, I cannot accomplish anything. My Windows 10 or software bug list: 1) Chrome does not see any of my files that are sitting on my desktop when I open the attach window to attach files. 2)...