Windows 10: headphone blue tooth connection

Discus and support headphone blue tooth connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by serenaburbidge, May 19, 2021.

1. headphone blue tooth connection

my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not find it al

:)

serenaburbidge, May 19, 2021

2. blue tooth

My panisonic headphones will not connect to the blue tooth on my pc. Can anyone help?

LindaIrwin1, May 19, 2021
  3. kenl01 Win User
    Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, May 19, 2021
  4. claytyson Win User

headphone blue tooth connection

blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, May 19, 2021
Thema:

headphone blue tooth connection

1. headphone blue tooth connection - Similar Threads - headphone blue tooth

2. blue tooth headphones not discovering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth headphones not discovering: My WH-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones were working but now they aren't. When I go to add them on my blue tooth devices they only show up as LE_WH-1000xm3 which isn't an audio pairing so when I connect that way it doesn't recognise it as a headset. I looked online and it says to...
  3. blue tooth headphones just stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue tooth headphones just stopped working: So the other day i was browsing discord and my headphones just stopped working from nowhere. I tried paring them with my phone and they worked perfectly. Then i tried paring them with my pc again (I had paring mode on) and it was just stuck on connecting. I then click the...
  4. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  5. connect blue tooth sony camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect blue tooth sony camera: trying to connect by bluetooth my Sony DSC.RX10M4 camera in Windows 10 1909, but don´t find an option in devices to set it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/0d8f1bd5-5a5d-4045-8d05-3ac759fbb80a
  6. BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES

BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES: How can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-headphones/acb45a7f-c04d-40cb-9a46-292aaa8e13da
  7. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  8. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse: I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-blue-tooth-mouse/4981974b-a150-4da1-811f-9d54aacfa11a
  9. Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection

Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection: My blue-tooth headset was working fine but a few days ago while i was using the mic for recording audio my laptop crashed.Everything else worked fine after i restarted but when i connect my headset it displays its connected as voice in the blue-tooth setting while earlier it...
  10. blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...