Windows 10: Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or...

Discus and support Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or disconnected devices in win 8.1 prowhen i connect the earphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RohitKumawat4, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or...

headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or disconnected devices in win 8.1 prowhen i connect the earphones through the jack , no sound is recievedsometimes even the bluetooth too works abruptly or stops workingi need quick solution as soon as possible

:)

RohitKumawat4, Oct 17, 2021
  2. spriggs Win User

Playback devices

Before I received the Creators update, plugging my headphones into the front jack socket did not automatically switch the default playback device from speakers to headphones. I had to go to the playback device menu and do this manually. Since the update, plugging in the headphones works exactly as it should but, oddly, the headphones no longer appear as an option in the playback menu. Any suggestion why?
    It has also been some considerable time since I was able to access the via hd console. Clicking on VIAAUD in Program Files has no effect whatsoever. Any views on this?

spriggs, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Headphones Option is not showing in Playback Device

Hi Maddy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you check if the headphone works when connected to another jack port?
    • Did you check if the headphone works when connected to another device?
    As of now, I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button, and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option, and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, uninstall headphone driver by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc
      in the run prompt.
    • Expand the Audio inputs and outputs option, right-click on the
      headphone driver.
    • Click Uninstall option, and
      Restart the PC to automatically re-install the headphone driver.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or...

Headphones Option is not showing in Playback Device

Hi

My laptop is Sony VAIO and the Model number is SVF152C1WW. My OS is Windows 10 64-bit Compatible. I had problem connecting my headphones, my Speakers are working, but my headphones are not working and also I could not see a option of Headphones in my playback
    device..Can you please suggest me???

Thanks

Maddy

maddymadhu, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or...

1. Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or... - Similar Threads - Headphone device option

2. Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or...: headphone device option not available in the playback not even in the disabled or disconnected devices in win 8.1 prowhen i connect the earphones through the jack , no sound is recievedsometimes even the bluetooth too works abruptly or stops workingi need quick solution as...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output: Hello! I have seen this problem multiple times in the Microsoft communities, but not yet with a resolution. I also haven't seen it with my computer, namely an LG gram 14 also with Windows 10 Home. My Bluetooth Headphones pair easily, and immediately show up as "paired."...
  4. Headphone jack not showing on playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone jack not showing on playback devices: So I want to put my output audio as my earphones and so when I go to playback devices it doesnt show my plugged in esrphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-showing-on-playback-devices/cf78eb7d-fe4f-4ed7-9f2f-8dfda39d3af6
  5. USB Headphones not available as playback or recording device

USB Headphones not available as playback or recording device: I have a brand new HyperX Cloud II USB gaming headset with a microphone. It does not show up as either a playback or recording device. The only available output device is Realtek Digital Output. I have run the troubleshooter in the settings --> sound. The devices are not...
  6. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.: Hi All, I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10. The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options. I have...
  7. Headphone Option Missing From Playback Devices

Headphone Option Missing From Playback Devices: Recently, I noticed that audio continues to play through the speakers when my headphones are plugged in, and the system does not recognize headphones at all. What's really weird, though, is this: [IMG] It appears that IJOY LOGO, which is my bluetooth headphones, has...
  8. headphones arent under playback devices

headphones arent under playback devices: after my laptop has been repaired my headphones that work on my other laptop, are no longer discovered when i plug them in to this laptop, ive run a trouble shoot to no avail ive made sure they are in plugged into the right spot. the 3.5 headphone jack just doesn't seem to...
  9. Disable a Playback Device for a certain program?

Disable a Playback Device for a certain program?: Hello good people, First off, Windows 10 on an XPS 15 9560 - 7700k My question stems from a bit of annoyance, and not necessarily a problem... Basically, I want to disable the Speakers/Headphones device for only one program, Battlefield 1, because I use Bluetooth...
  10. Headphones not showing in Playback Devices

Headphones not showing in Playback Devices: So I've just finished installing the creators update and only Speakers are showing in Playback Devices. I've tried updating my sound drivers as well as selecting 'Show Disabled/Disconnected Devices'. I've also run the troubleshooter. Headphones do not appear as an option in...