Windows 10: Headphone does not auto detect.

Discus and support Headphone does not auto detect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, i plugged in my headphone and it is not working. i tried as suggest in this link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peeranut K., Aug 28, 2020.

1. Headphone does not auto detect.

So, i plugged in my headphone and it is not working. i tried as suggest in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/headphones-not-being-auto-detected-when-plugged-in/617c1349-16dd-4b4b-bfa5-18aa566d8f37 but still not worked for me. when i restarted my laptop with my headphone plugged in the headphone workedplayback section still not showing headphone but if i unplugged it then plug it in again it just does not show up in the playback section.

the problem occurred after i install logitec G hub for my gaming mouse. I dont know if it did anything.

thank you. Headphone does not auto detect. b5f0b8e5-b70f-4cd8-a0e4-e8be0ae42edc?upload=true.png

:)

Peeranut K., Aug 28, 2020

2. Headphones Not Detected

Wasn't sure what topic to put this under.

Windows 10 refuses to detect my headphones from my headset. The mic is fine. The computer even recognizes when I plug the headphones of the headset in. But it refuses to detect them. I can go into my Sound in Control Panel all day, and there will NEVER be any
    headphones in that list. So, no, I cannot click headphones, just making that clear before someone suggests clicking on headphones.

How do I force Windows 10 to detect the headphones that I have plugged in, so that they will work? The jack is working fine. When I plug them in it gives me the pop-up letting me know that I plugged something into the jack. But that's the end of it. It will
    not detect the headphones. Nothing comes out of them. There are no headphones in the Sound list. There is nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Why does it register something is plugged in and then refuse to detect it?

Someone please figure out why Windows 10 simply cannot detect headphones and help me fix this so I can use my headset.

MorgothBauglir1, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Bri C Win User
    Headphones are not being auto detected on Asus G75VW

Hi,

Headphones are not being auto detected on Asus G75VW.

In order to switch between having sound come out of the speakers or headphones, I have switch them as the default device manually every time.

Before upgrading to Windows 10, headphones were auto detected when plugged in.

I did get the most recent drivers from VIA through Windows Update and it didn't fix the issue.

Thanks.

Bri C, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Headphone does not auto detect.

Front panel jack doesn't detect Headphones

Hi,

In the previous versions of Windows, this feature is auto detected. To better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different headphones to the front panel jack?
    • Did the PC detect the headphones when it was connected at the back panel jack?
    • Did you encounter an error message, when the headphones are connected to front panel jack?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Robert Caw, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Headphone does not auto detect.

1. Headphone does not auto detect. - Similar Threads - Headphone does auto

2. Headphones not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not detected: I didn't have Realtek Audio on my computer for a while, and my speakers worked fine. But I tried using headphones with a mic to game with some friends and they don't work, even after downloading the Realtek drivers, my headphones still aren't being detected and all there is...
  3. Laptop does not detect Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop does not detect Headphones: Since I joined a webcam with my Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 , my headphones have stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Realteck Sound Driver few times. I have tried all the suggested options by different experts. It has been more than a week now and I am tired....
  4. Headphones not detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not detected.: I just did a factory reset to clear out my computer. Everything I want is set up, but for some reason no my headphones do not show up as a selectable device. As a result I do not have sound. The headphones do work with everything else, and I made sure to update drivers and...
  5. Not detecting headphones!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not detecting headphones!!: Laptop's new. I've tried installing and reinstalling drivers (right now i've got one dated 4/22/2020). I've also deleted the realtke driver and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you! submitted by /u/EmmantheAdrian...
  6. Windows 10 does not detect headphones

Windows 10 does not detect headphones: Hello, Upon boot up of my laptop today it no longer will recognize headphones being installed and in the sound section of control panel does not even show them as disconnected. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and fresh install and everything else I have found and yet...
  7. Headphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphone Not Detected: hello i have updated my laptop last week. after the update i am facing a problem that when i attached my headphone it does not detected by windows but the sound goes on playing through speakers. i tried many things including uninstalling and re-installing the driver. when i...
  8. Headphones not detected

Headphones not detected: Hi I've tried 3 different sets of headphones but they are not being found on my laptop. I own an Asus Transformer 3 Pro and I've tried updating all drivers and it hasn't solved the issue. Under sound settings and task manager the headphones are not there, I've already...
  9. Headphones not detected

Headphones not detected: So i bought new pc and win 7 was on him. I tryed some games and it was working fine and my usb headphones Trust GXT 340 where working fine. I made a mistake and plugd my old hard drive with old win 10 from my old pc i hade some problems but i fix it and yes my headphones...
  10. Combo headphone jack does not detect mic

Combo headphone jack does not detect mic: So, I have a laptop with a single headphone jack, and it has the little symbol with both an headphone and a mic. I have bought a V-moda boom pro mic. The microphone is integrated in the cable, and the tip that goes in the jack has four "parts", as it should be. The...