Windows 10: Headphone does not giving out voice/audio

Discus and support Headphone does not giving out voice/audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 and the headphone that I'm using is Alcatroz X-Craft HP2000. Plugged in the USB and the mic into the headphone jack but nothing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MoonMoonx, Nov 24, 2018.

1. MoonMoonx Win User

Headphone does not giving out voice/audio

I'm using windows 10 and the headphone that I'm using is Alcatroz X-Craft HP2000. Plugged in the USB and the mic into the headphone jack but nothing to seems to be working. I formatted my laptop and it seems that the laptop did not detect the headphone icon in the Playback. I'm not sure whether formatting my laptop affecting it.

Model: Acer Nitro 5

:)

MoonMoonx, Nov 24, 2018

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Headphone does not giving out voice/audio

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Headphone does not giving out voice/audio

1. Headphone does not giving out voice/audio - Similar Threads - Headphone does giving

2. Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.: I have a WI-C100 Wireless In-ear Headphone, which worked fine for several months. Now, it connects with the PC, but not for audio and calls. It just says 'connected'. After that, I can't even turn off my headphones for a few minutes. It works with other devices without an...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.: I have a WI-C100 Wireless In-ear Headphone, which worked fine for several months. Now, it connects with the PC, but not for audio and calls. It just says 'connected'. After that, I can't even turn off my headphones for a few minutes. It works with other devices without an...
  4. Bluetooth Headphone does not connect for Audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headphones Only Connect As "Voice", No Audio

Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headphones Only Connect As "Voice", No Audio: Hiya all~ I recently have experienced a weird bug in which my Bluetooth headphones Phiaton 900 Legacy will only connect to my Win10 PC, an Acer Predator Triton 500, as "Voice." From a fresh "turning on" of Bluetooth, after I had removed the headphones:After I click the...
  6. Headphone audio works, but microphone does not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio works, but microphone does not: I tried looking for a solution for myself but there seems to be many strange aspects which prevent me from following instructions that are commonly suggested.I have tried solving this problem with two headphones but I get the same problem with both of them.Firstly, the...
  7. Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio: Hey there, I'm having a slight problem with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my windows 10 device. They work perfectly fine on my other devices, but when I try to play audio from my laptop, I cannot hear anything. However, for some reason, windows says that my headphones...
  8. Audio does not work through headphones

Audio does not work through headphones: I may be missing something little but I have been trying to figure this out for a while. My PC front panel audio connectors are all in place and are recognized by the motherboard and my headphones work on other PCs. My headphones are connected to my front panel 3.5mm audio...
  9. no audio out of headphone jack

no audio out of headphone jack: Speakers work fine.Insert 1/8 plug into headphone jack and no sound output.My drum software says device disabled wont start.What are the proper settings when realtek audio are the only avail choice?...
  10. Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected

Bluetooth headphones 'connected', Audio, Voice not connected: When I usually connect my headphones to my computer, after connected, the words "Audio, Voice" show up next to it. Today it stopped doing that and I'm getting nothing in the way of sound. it says 'connected' but not 'audio, voice' and of course, I'm getting no sound. The...