Windows 10: headphone doesn't detect in my laptop

Discus and support headphone doesn't detect in my laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop SF314-52 operating on Windows 10. My speakers are working fine but when I plug headphones into the headphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sachinpareek1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. headphone doesn't detect in my laptop

I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop SF314-52 operating on Windows 10. My speakers are working fine but when I plug headphones into the headphone jack the sound continues to come out of the speakers...

I've tried everything:
    1 Tried right clicking the sound icon, the only available playback device is the speakers, and the option to show disabled devices is on
    2 Tried installing the latest audio driver fromacer.com Audio_Realtek
    3 Have then looked for updates available for this driver - none available
    4 Have also looked for any windows 10 updates - none available
    5 Tried 3 different sets of headphones

I have no idea what to do next! This is a brand new laptop so I'd hope this would be working really...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thank you!!

:)

sachinpareek1, Jun 8, 2020
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Audio jack seems not detect my headphone

I have a windows 10 laptop and up until yesterday everything was fine , and suddenly it seems that my audio jack doesn;t detect my headphone. I connect my headphone to the audio jack, but the sounds just came out my laptop's speaker. I've tried to switch to my earphone and the result is the same. I've tried several solutions like uninstalling my driver or trying to get to the sounds properties , but the results are the same. Please give me your help , and btw I'm new here.

tarkijowow, Jun 8, 2020
  4. headphone doesn't detect in my laptop

Audio doesn´t work aftter connecting headphones

Original Title: No audio

Sometimes when i want to use the headphones, i connect them to my computer and then the audio doesn´t work, so i need to restart my computer and the audio returns, so my question is, why this happen? i don´t want to restart my pc everytime that i need the
    headphones.

I hope that someone can answer me headphone doesn't detect in my laptop :)

GiancarlosGarza, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

headphone doesn't detect in my laptop

1. headphone doesn't detect in my laptop - Similar Threads - headphone doesn't detect

2. My headphone detects sound but doesn't play it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphone detects sound but doesn't play it.: Hi!Since this morning my headphones jack 3.5 stopped working on my laptop. It works on my phone so I know it's not from the headphones and I can play sound thanks to other devices. Here is a list of everything I've done to fix it it didn't work:-Unplug plug-Delete the device,...
  3. My headphone detects sound but doesn't play it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphone detects sound but doesn't play it.: Hi!Since this morning my headphones jack 3.5 stopped working on my laptop. It works on my phone so I know it's not from the headphones and I can play sound thanks to other devices. Here is a list of everything I've done to fix it it didn't work:-Unplug plug-Delete the device,...
  4. My headphone detects sound but doesn't play it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones

Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  6. Windows doesn't detect my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't detect my headphones: I reset my pc while keeping my personal files and for the whole duration of the pc reset my headphones were plugged in, now when I try to use them windows does not detect them, when I first got my headphones and plugged them in a new sound thing was opened on the volume thing...
  7. Windows doesn't detect my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't detect my headphones: I reset my pc while keeping my personal files and for the whole duration of the pc reset my headphones were plugged in, now when I try to use them windows does not detect them, when I first got my headphones and plugged them in a new sound thing was opened on the volume thing...
  8. Windows doesn't detect my headphones

9. Laptop does not detect Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop does not detect Headphones: Since I joined a webcam with my Lenovo Ideapad Windows 10 , my headphones have stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Realteck Sound Driver few times. I have tried all the suggested options by different experts. It has been more than a week now and I am tired....
  10. my laptop detect my mic as headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop detect my mic as headphones: I have a microphone, and my laptop detects it as headphones. how can I fix that? btw, I don't know what topic is that question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-detect-my-mic-as-headphones/b4e5076e-7b1b-40ea-966f-6641abd24ef2