Windows 10: Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken.

Discus and support Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this issue for months on my computer, first my headphone jack one day just completely stopped working, I thought it was the headphones so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Teddyspringstead, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken.

I have had this issue for months on my computer, first my headphone jack one day just completely stopped working, I thought it was the headphones so I bought new ones plugged them in and nothing, usually a little window popped up with my headphones but now nothing shows up or changes I have tried hundreds of different methods spent countless hours and days and browsed every single question forum related to this and still have had no fix whatsoever. I then switched to using a speaker gave up on the headphone jacks but to my avail after a week of using a speaker the option to turn on Bluetooth completely disappeared one day as did the drivers, I also have spent countless hours trying to fix Bluetooth and nothing worked whatsoever. I cant even begin to explain how many of these questions I've looked through and all the methods I've tried to fix this with I've gone through its honestly very tiring. I eventually just gave up today and completely factory reset my PC and typing this on my reset pc the headphone jack is still broken and the Bluetooth is still gone so I honestly don't know what to do anymore any help would be appreciated because I'm seriously annoyed with my lack of sound.

:)

Teddyspringstead, Apr 11, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Headphones suddenly stopped working completely! (HELP)

They are Silvercrest headphones, i use then on a daily basis to play games, watch videos, etc.

But for some reason today, the headphones have stopped working completely.

They don't work on anything.

Nothing.

Don't ask me if it works on anything else.

It does not.

I've tried everything.

But i did notice that the audio jack was bent at the end.

I bent it back into place, but it still does not work.

I know that the bent audio jack may be the problem, but can i fix it?

I'm very dissapointed and a little stressed about this.

Dean--Miles, Apr 11, 2021
  4. kamalaggi Win User

Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken.

Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working.

HI,

My Bluetooth headphones have suddenly stopped working. They were working fine this morning. The headphones are connected and I see it in devices + printers but I no longer see it in playback devices.

Any ideas?

Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken. [​IMG]

kamalaggi, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken.

1. Headphone jack and Bluetooth have completely stopped working and are completely broken. - Similar Threads - Headphone jack Bluetooth

2. Authenticator completely broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator completely broken: What is going on with authenticator?? We already have an issue that has gone on for a year where our passwords will NEVER sync between devices, now after an update Windows Hello has completely disappeared and we are forced to login or use keys. Using keys on our other devices...
  3. Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.: Title says it all really. Some further details;-The switch to turn bluetooth on is literally *gone*. As in, just not there. -On the 'Other Devices' section in the bluetooth settings page, as well as in device manager, IntelR Wireless BluetoothR continuously disappears and...
  4. Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.

Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.: Title says it all really. Some further details;-The switch to turn bluetooth on is literally *gone*. As in, just not there. -On the 'Other Devices' section in the bluetooth settings page, as well as in device manager, IntelR Wireless BluetoothR continuously disappears and...
  5. Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. explorer.exe completely broken. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer.exe completely broken. Nothing works.: It has been happening for a while. It started just by being unusably slow after twenty minutes of browsing through videos to find the one i want to share and sometimes some of the icons of programs disappeared. I always just restarted explorer.exe in task manager and it...
  7. headphone not working via jack.. only bluetooth headphones working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone not working via jack.. only bluetooth headphones working: i bought new hp windows 10 laptop. when i connect headphones via headphone jack its not showing headphone and not working. now i hearing via Bluetooth option...
  8. WiFi completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi completely broken: Now I have no fucking clue what could be causing this, but my fucking WiFi just keeps losing connection and it says "No Internet". This is not an issue on my end, not at fucking all, so don't even suggest it, because on literally any Linux Distro I haven't encountered even a...
  9. Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.: Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth USB units, there has been no luck. I have tried the troubleshooting tool from Microsoft and it tells me: Check Bluetooth radio...
  10. Store is completely broken

Store is completely broken: All app pages whether app is installed or not, hangs on the loading dots in the middle of the page with no option to launch the app or download a new one. And there is an app that I know is installed, it says "this app needs to be installed on your internal drive" ..sometimes...