Windows 10: Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work

Discus and support Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My headphone jack dosent work not the front otr back idk i was messing around with obs studio ranomly stopped working idk what happened i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alternative_Delay_74, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work

My headphone jack dosent work not the front otr back idk i was messing around with obs studio ranomly stopped working idk what happened i tried everything unistalled and rinstalled drivers cleaned the jacks nothing works help please

submitted by /u/Alternative_Delay_74
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alternative_Delay_74, Apr 7, 2021

2. Headphone jack not working

Hi Jonathan,

Issues with headphones or headphone jack could have happened due to hardware issues. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you update your driver. You can follow this
    link
    for the steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to check and troubleshoot your hardware issue with headphone jack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Headphone jack not working

Hi Kurtis,

For us to narrow down your concern with your headphone jack, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried a different headphone? If yes, what is the result?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 7, 2021
  4. RoshanV S Win User

Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work

Headphone jack not working

Hi,

Sadly it is confirmed that the problem is with the headphone jack. I suggest you to consult a laptop technician to repair/replace the headphone jack. If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

RoshanV S, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work

1. Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work - Similar Threads - Headphone jack desktop

2. headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone jack not working: hi, my headphone jack is not working, i thought it was a problem with the hardware, but it might be with the software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-working/2c88511a-bec2-4417-8797-294affcbfaad
  3. headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone jack not working: hi, my headphone jack is not working, i thought it was a problem with the hardware, but it might be with the software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-working/2c88511a-bec2-4417-8797-294affcbfaad
  4. headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headphone Jack not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Jack not working: Good Day,I have a Lenovo Ideapad 100 150ibyThe speaker is working fine but when I plug any type of Headset thru the Headphone port. It dosent detect it.I feel like it's not a hardware problem because when I plug my headphones I can hear the Static when Im plugging it.I tried...
  6. Headphone jack not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone jack not working: My headphones were working perfectly fine until a couple hours ago when they just stopped working.I tested the headphones and they work perfectly fine,so the problem is with the headphone jack.The headphones are not detected in control panel and I've tried reinstalling the...
  7. Headphone Jack Not Working

Headphone Jack Not Working: I've had this problem where my headphone jack isn't working. It's not a problem with my headphones as I have plugged them in to other devices and they work fine. If i connect my headphones to my Xbox controller and connect it to my PC they work. This is just very odd and I...
  8. headphone jack is not working

headphone jack is not working: head phone jack works when i disable and re-enable audio driver and after removing when i re-plugged headphone it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-is-not-working/220d93b5-19aa-4fff-b005-f54e21087d91
  9. headphone jack not working

headphone jack not working: on my win.10 Inspiron all-in-1, the headphone jack is inoperable. went to sound and in playback tab, speakers/headphones from Realtek are selected as default device??? I've been threw troubleshooting, support, microsoft and intel. anyone w/same... please share fix info...
  10. headphone jack not working

headphone jack not working: I plug in my headphones and nothing happens. Sound stops coming from computer speakers but does not come out of headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-working/8fc540a7-d9a2-4a65-8da4-c1d696e06743