Windows 10: Headphone jack problems.

Discus and support Headphone jack problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! So I got a new, unused pair of earbuds that come with a built-in microphone, which I don't plan to use. However, when I plug these into my front... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bafy54, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Bafy54 Win User

Headphone jack problems.

Hey! So I got a new, unused pair of earbuds that come with a built-in microphone, which I don't plan to use. However, when I plug these into my front AUX jack, my PC is recognizing it as a microphone, and I can't get it to stop doing that. Has anyone else had this same issue or can anyone help me solve this?

:)

Bafy54, Apr 16, 2020

2. Headphone jack not working

Hi Jonathan,

Issues with headphones or headphone jack could have happened due to hardware issues. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you update your driver. You can follow this
    link
    for the steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to check and troubleshoot your hardware issue with headphone jack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Apr 16, 2020
  3. RoshanV S Win User
    Headphone jack not working

Hi,

Sadly it is confirmed that the problem is with the headphone jack. I suggest you to consult a laptop technician to repair/replace the headphone jack. If you have any further queries feel free to ask.

RoshanV S, Apr 16, 2020
  4. doll1996 Win User

Headphone jack problems.

headphone jack problem

Hi,

I've had my phone, Nokia 700 for about a month now and it's been working perfectly until recently when it stopped playing music through the headphones. At first, I thought it was the headphones that were the problem but I've tried other headphones and the
    phone still does not recognise their connection, i.e. it doesn't show the headphone icon at the top of the screen when they are plugged in and instead plays the music through the loudspeaker. So i'm guessing it's a problem with the jack.

Any suggestions to solve this problem?

doll1996, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Headphone jack problems.

1. Headphone jack problems. - Similar Threads - Headphone jack problems

2. Headphone Jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone Jack: Dell vostro 5410 windows 11 home laptop in headphone not detect please tell me how to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/2f8ee37e-8f15-4540-8605-f0e3fe1f5f91
  3. Headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack: Hi their, so basically i somehow changed my headphone jack on the front of my pc to be like a normal audio jack like on the back of it and now i don't know how to change it back to a headphone jack....
  4. headphone jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone jack: My headphone jack is not working it is showing as not plugged where actually it is plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/e9ae729a-1ffe-4c5e-be1c-ee0f9aa078ab
  5. Problem with headphone jack mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with headphone jack mic: About a week ago my PC suddenly stopped recognizing my 3.5mm jack microphone even though I can hear everything just fine through the headset. In the sound settings it simply states ”input device not found”. Drivers are up to date, every app has permission to use the mic,...
  6. Problems with Headphone jack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Headphone jack: I just got a brand new Dell Latitude 5500 with Windows 10 Pro for work and the headphone jack isnt working. It wont detect headphones when I plug them in, it just keeps playing out of the computer speakers. If i restart the laptop with the headphones plugged in they work, but...
  7. headphone jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone jack: My headphones jack stopped working late nite, cant seem to trouble shoot the problem...Help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/a7680508-2097-4d50-bce6-3d3c97ebc842
  8. headphone jack

headphone jack: re window 10 headphone jack not enabled in windows 10 cant seem to find realtek on my computer anymore cant find legit download site any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/a2daf100-aad5-455a-8e6f-84bee665dfdd
  9. Headphone jack problem

Headphone jack problem: As i bought a new asus FX553 laptop ,it was working just fine but after a week a problem has been started in an headphone jack a static noise was is there and i have tried everything even updating the driver its not working can anyone help?...
  10. Headphone Jack Problem

Headphone Jack Problem: Hey everyone! Sorry to post another question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere, unfortunately :( As you can see by the title, I have a problem with my headphone jack. What happens, is whenever I plug in my earphones (I've tried using a couple different pairs, the...