Windows 10: Headphone jack producing static noise.

Discus and support Headphone jack producing static noise. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlliDaKitKat, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Headphone jack producing static noise.

I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but whenever I plug in headphones or earphones (I have tried it with multiple things in the headphone jack, all produced the static). They play sounds but there is static, the levels being too high make the sound distorted (similar to earrape videos) and I tried disabling/re-enabling the speakers and still same.
    I believe that the headphone jack is the thing that is causing the problem and would like any help I can get. I'm getting a headache from the static (didn't listen to it for long but head hurts) and would like some answers to why this is happening.

:)

AlliDaKitKat, Apr 14, 2019

2. static noise using headphone jack on my PC

i seem to have loud like static noise when using audio speakers plugged into headphone jack on my PC. have had computer 2 yrs. didnt have problem at first when got comp. have tried another set speakers and get same noise, what can i do to fix this?

pattystiles, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Static in Headphone Jack on PC

Hello,

Recently, the headphone jack on my Dell Inspiron 17 5000 laptop has produced static sounds whenever I plugged anything in. It produces a mildly sharp snapping sound when using anything I tested in the jack; using speakers is fine because i cannot hear it,
    but using headphones or earphones is compromised because the sound is right next to your ear. It goes away after sound has not been used for a while on the PC and it is the same volume despite the PC volume except when it is muted, when it lowers in volume
    or goes away. Anything not going though the headphone jack, such as the laptop's built-in speakers, appear to be working fine, with no static. The issue has existed for about a month; I've had the PC for about
    1 and 1/2 yrs.

In advance, thank you for any help.

Mr. Owl 1999, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack problem

As i bought a new asus FX553 laptop ,it was working just fine but after a week a problem has been started in an headphone jack a static noise was is there and i have tried everything even updating the driver its not working can anyone help?

Abhii_2109, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Headphone jack producing static noise.

1. Headphone jack producing static noise. - Similar Threads - Headphone jack producing

2. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  3. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  4. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB produce cracking noise in the headphone

USB produce cracking noise in the headphone: I need your help.. I have Asus Laptop i5 processor with window 10. The issue I am facing the all the USB in my laptop produce cracking sound, I have verified my Headphone no issue with other laptop.I have tried all method nothing work e.g update the software of the sound card...
  6. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.: It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day I started noticing that they were producing a static noise. Interestingly, It only happens while I'm using them via Bluetooth...
  7. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Mouse movement produces noise in headphones: Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse around. This doesn't happen when I have the Audio Troubleshooter window active but it doesn't find any issues. Sound still works...
  8. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  9. Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise: Hello All. Recently I had built my own PC for gaming. I have my Astro A10 headset from my console to use. I had plugged the headset to the front headset jack and that works fine. The headset comes with only one 3.5mm jack, so I had to purchase a splitter. After plugging in...
  10. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, version 1803 installed. When I connected my external speakers to the headphone jack, I get a constant static noise in my speakers. I notice that it starts about 5 seconds after I power up the computer during the boot up. It...