Windows 10: Headphone Jack Splitter Fix?

Discus and support Headphone Jack Splitter Fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For a very long time I have been using a splitter to use my single jack earbuds. For some reason it stopped working and if It doesn't work if I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavvK, Aug 6, 2020.

1. DavvK Win User

Headphone Jack Splitter Fix?

For a very long time I have been using a splitter to use my single jack earbuds. For some reason it stopped working and if It doesn't work if I have both jacks plugged in. If i plug the mic in the mic works. If I plug the headphones in it works, but both never work at the same time it cancels them both out. Ive tried using different headphones with a two different jacks but that doesn't work in the front ports or back ports. Also when it does say each are working individually they never actually are. No sound and no mic pic up.

:)

DavvK, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Zoclhas Win User

Problem with combo jack, external microphone not recognised while using an audio splitter (3.5 mm out)

About a month ago I installed Bootcamp because you know windows are better for gaming. FYI, I had this XLR microphone, which then I bought an audio splitter so that I can connect it to the combo jack. It worked
    fine least to say on MacOS. My boom arm broke, so I wasn't able to use the mic in win10. So a week ago, I bought a new boom arm, connected my mic (with my headphones) to the audio splitter then to the combo jack. To my surprise, it wasn't working. I tried
    all the methods I could find on YT, but nothing helped. Now I am just stuck here using my headphones mic. I need a fix ASAP. Well, there were 2 options:

1. Internal Mic
    2. My headphones mic (but it is disabled when I use the audio splitter)
    In macOS, the audio splitter will replace the Internal Mic as External.

Just reply if you have more questions

PS : Idk what to choose for the topics

Zoclhas, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Headphone jack not working

Hi Jonathan,

Issues with headphones or headphone jack could have happened due to hardware issues. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you update your driver. You can follow this
    link
    for the steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to check and troubleshoot your hardware issue with headphone jack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Headphone Jack Splitter Fix?

headphone splitter

my pc has two ports for mic and speakers. they have been working fine till yesterday. whenever my audio jack is in i can hear but when my mic jack is also in i cant hear anything. i went to control panel to see what was wrong and whenever the mic was in
    it didn't register the audio! the headset works fine on my phone but i think its the splitter. i was thinking about sending the splitter back but ask here before i do. please get back asap.

morgansmith_427, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Headphone Jack Splitter Fix?

1. Headphone Jack Splitter Fix? - Similar Threads - Headphone Jack Splitter

2. Headphone Jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone Jack: Dell vostro 5410 windows 11 home laptop in headphone not detect please tell me how to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/2f8ee37e-8f15-4540-8605-f0e3fe1f5f91
  3. Headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack: Hi their, so basically i somehow changed my headphone jack on the front of my pc to be like a normal audio jack like on the back of it and now i don't know how to change it back to a headphone jack....
  4. Headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone jack: Hi their, so basically i somehow changed my headphone jack on the front of my pc to be like a normal audio jack like on the back of it and now i don't know how to change it back to a headphone jack....
  5. headphone jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone jack: My headphone jack is not working it is showing as not plugged where actually it is plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/e9ae729a-1ffe-4c5e-be1c-ee0f9aa078ab
  6. headphone jack fixing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone jack fixing: My headphone got stuck into my Inspiron Laptop jack. Can it be removed or fixed within the warranty? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-fixing/dc03e7c5-fabf-4589-aa2f-e6afa3d19290
  7. headphone splitter

headphone splitter: my pc has two ports for mic and speakers. they have been working fine till yesterday. whenever my audio jack is in i can hear but when my mic jack is also in i cant hear anything. i went to control panel to see what was wrong and whenever the mic was in it didn't register the...
  8. Headset, inputting mic and headset jacks through headphone splitter. Not working on this...

Headset, inputting mic and headset jacks through headphone splitter. Not working on this...: Using microphone and headphones from same input through a headphone splitter. Works on different laptop, but doesn't work on my newer one because of Realtek not having an option to apply both at same time my other laptop doesn't have Realtek My device: Strix 17 GL703GE...
  9. headphone jack

headphone jack: My headphones jack stopped working late nite, cant seem to trouble shoot the problem...Help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/a7680508-2097-4d50-bce6-3d3c97ebc842
  10. headphone jack

headphone jack: re window 10 headphone jack not enabled in windows 10 cant seem to find realtek on my computer anymore cant find legit download site any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack/a2daf100-aad5-455a-8e6f-84bee665dfdd