Windows 10: headphone jack

Discus and support headphone jack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; last night I am watching youtube video with headphones and suddenly my charging over and my laptop got shut down.Next morning(after charging) when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rajasekharreddy1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. headphone jack

last night I am watching youtube video with headphones and suddenly my charging over and my laptop got shut down.Next morning(after charging) when I tried to hear from headphones the headphone jack is not working and sound is coming normally. My laptop is hp with windows 10 installed. Can I get help for my problem. Kindly provide solution for my problem.

:)

rajasekharreddy1, Dec 1, 2018

2. Headphone jack not working

Hi Jonathan,

Issues with headphones or headphone jack could have happened due to hardware issues. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you update your driver. You can follow this
    link
    for the steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the issue still occurs, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer to check and troubleshoot your hardware issue with headphone jack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Headphone jack not working

Hi Kurtis,

For us to narrow down your concern with your headphone jack, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried a different headphone? If yes, what is the result?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Rich H567 Win User

headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

headphone jack

1. headphone jack - Similar Threads - headphone jack

2. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  3. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  4. Headphone jack....RealTek...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack....RealTek...: Hello.My headphone jack isn't working. I looked around on the web and was directed towards the realtek driver. I suspect that is the issue since I don't have it downloaded.I downloaded it manually from realtek, but got hit with a an 'Error Code', stating 'No driver supported...
  5. Headphone jack....RealTek...

Headphone jack....RealTek...: Hello.My headphone jack isn't working. I looked around on the web and was directed towards the realtek driver. I suspect that is the issue since I don't have it downloaded.I downloaded it manually from realtek, but got hit with a an 'Error Code', stating 'No driver supported...
  6. Headphone jack....RealTek...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10: I was having some trouble with my microphone, so I decided to run the troubleshooter.I ran the troubleshooter, then restarted it to apply changes it had made, but when I restarted I found that when I plugged my headphones in, they wouldn't show up.I've tried unplugging and...
  8. Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10: I was having some trouble with my microphone, so I decided to run the troubleshooter.I ran the troubleshooter, then restarted it to apply changes it had made, but when I restarted I found that when I plugged my headphones in, they wouldn't show up.I've tried unplugging and...
  9. Headphone Jack Not Working After Troubleshoot Windows 10

10. laptop headphone jack does not play audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop headphone jack does not play audio: my dell laptop Latitude 3510 windows 11 audio jack does not recognize output. if i plug wired ear buds it shows input microphone but no audio speaker output to play sound...