Windows 10: Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone

Discus and support Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HelloSo every time I use my microphone, my headphone stopped working and doesn't make any sound.Is there any way to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertTyler4, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone

HelloSo every time I use my microphone, my headphone stopped working and doesn't make any sound.Is there any way to fix this problem?

:)

RobertTyler4, Jun 15, 2021

2. How to enable microphone?

Hi Tolik,

I suppose you have disabled the Microphone in your laptop.

Click on Windows and R buttons and open the run box.

Type in Control and click on Enter

Then tap on Hardware and sound

Tap on sound on the right panel

Select Recording tab and search for the Microphone on the devices list.

- In case you cannot see Microphone in the device list, right click on an empty space and click on, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

- Click on “Headphone” and then “Properties” and ensure that the Headphone is enabled.

Choose the Microphone and tap on the Set Default button.

Nicky Radonskiy, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Enabling Microphone Settings on Windows 10.

Hi sid071,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern. This setting might have disabled the Microphone in the computer.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and enable the Microphone.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Control and hit enter.
    3. Click on Hardware and sound > click on sound
      on the right pane.
    4. Choose Recording tab and find the Microphone on the devices list.
    • If you can’t find it:
      Right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Headphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the Headphone is enabled.
    5. Select the Microphone and click the button Set Default. (Ref fig 1)

Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone 8980565f-cfff-462d-b128-af1f8b5f4908?upload=true.png

Fig 1: Enable Microphone.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Az Har Win User

Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Windows 10 64 bit

Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone [​IMG]

Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too.

I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got.

Az Har, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone

1. Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone - Similar Threads - Headphone sound enable

2. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  3. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  4. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  5. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  6. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Every microphone I use makes glitchy sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every microphone I use makes glitchy sounds: I unplug the microphone and it continues to happen. It happens every once in a while, and sometimes for a few seconds and other times a few minutes. I don't really know how else to describe this, as it has happened with and without several audio programs I have downloaded,...
  8. Every microphone I use makes glitchy sounds

Every microphone I use makes glitchy sounds: I unplug the microphone and it continues to happen. It happens every once in a while, and sometimes for a few seconds and other times a few minutes. I don't really know how else to describe this, as it has happened with and without several audio programs I have downloaded,...
  9. Make a microphone sound bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make a microphone sound bad: I need to make my mic sound bad for a joke, and I set it to 16000hz, and i was wondering if i can make it even worse than that? submitted by /u/Bungo-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f74pnw/make_a_microphone_sound_bad/
  10. Sound not working until I Disable/Enable Headphones

Sound not working until I Disable/Enable Headphones: My headphones stop working until I Disable/Enable them or I run the troubleshooter then they start working for a while until I pause a video shortly and then when I un-pause the video, they stop working again and they need to be restarted. I have tried reinstalling my...