Windows 10: Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth

Discus and support Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing an issue in which my headphone mic is neither working nor it is shown as connected the audio output is good but the input is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harshit_Malhotra, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth

I am facing an issue in which my headphone mic is neither working nor it is shown as connected the audio output is good but the input is not working. It is causing problems when in stereo mode. Yesterday I disconnected my headphones by mistake which were on wireless mode which doesn't trouble me and now I m trying to turn back them to wireless but it isn't showing the wireless setting now.

it isn't specifically with my one headset but with both the ones I've tried.

and my drivers are up to date.

:)

Harshit_Malhotra, Aug 31, 2020

2. Bluetooth headphone doesn't appear in devices list

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones was working without any issues on my windows 10 laptop. Suddenly it would not connect so I removed it from devices to put again but it would not appear in the list !!

It is working perfectly with my iPhone so I know the issue is not in the headphones, and my pc shows other Bluetooth devices in the area so I know that the hardware is working.

I tried the following troubleshoot steps:

1- run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

2-disable Bluetooth device ( from device manager ) and enable again

3-remove Bluetooth driver and restart

4-update all the showing drivers under bluetooth

After all that it still doesn't show in the list

mina sami rouchdi, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Aman Win User
    Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

4. caperjack Win User

Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth

1. Headphone mic not appearing in connected device bluetooth - Similar Threads - Headphone mic appearing

2. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth they connect,However I do not have any headphones output device.Heaphones work fine on all other devices. Have been working fine untill now on laptop however I did notice it took...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth they connect,However I do not have any headphones output device.Heaphones work fine on all other devices. Have been working fine untill now on laptop however I did notice it took...
  4. Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio: Aw shoot, here we go again. YEAH MICROSOFT, YOU STILL DID NOT FIX IT!So recently I've updated my drivers and my by bluetooth headset failed to work. Before that, however I had to disable bluetooth, set my headset into pairing mode, and than turn bt on again - because if I...
  5. Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio

Bluetooth headset headphones&mic connected, but no audio: Aw shoot, here we go again. YEAH MICROSOFT, YOU STILL DID NOT FIX IT!So recently I've updated my drivers and my by bluetooth headset failed to work. Before that, however I had to disable bluetooth, set my headset into pairing mode, and than turn bt on again - because if I...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Connecting a Bluetooth device - headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting a Bluetooth device - headphones: I have turned on my headphones, paired it successfully, Bluetooth is turned on, the driver is up to date and yet the sound doesn't switch to the headphones from the computer. Any ideas?...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...: Hello. I'm having an issue with my Philips PH805BK, where they are not being detected as a playback device. I have a desktop with a 5.0 bluetooth dongle, with its own drivers already installed. I've tried the dongle on my laptop and it works, so this is not the problem....