Windows 10: Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc

Discus and support Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At first the whole headset wasn't being detected but I disabled and enabled the drivers and now the output is detected but not the input. I can't be on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kate Mugendi, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc

At first the whole headset wasn't being detected but I disabled and enabled the drivers and now the output is detected but not the input. I can't be on zoom classes because it doesn't detect the microphone on my headphones. I tried turning on all microphone access to apps but it doesn't show up so there's no point, also this is a new pc I got like 2 days agoI also saw on this forum that someone had the same problem and they said it was caused by the maxxaudiopro app but when I open the app there's nowhere for me to change my headphones.Please help me

:)

Kate Mugendi, Oct 19, 2022
  2. sergO3 Win User

Headphones microphone not detected

Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3

Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc [​IMG]

ed.

sergO3, Oct 19, 2022
  3. Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10)

I gave you many steps to force the headset microphone to show up. They would take more than an hour to perform, plus the way a forums works is interactively so we don't just give up after the first post but use feedback about your results to suggest more
    steps.

See also fixes here that are working for microphones not detected:

https://www.howtogeek.com/395296/fix-my-microph...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-19, Oct 19, 2022
  4. TnaEvar Win User

Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc

I have a windows 10 computer. It detects my microphone and headphones but only headphones work.

When I connect my headset to my PC, the PC detects both my microphone and my headphones; however, only the headphones seem to be working. These headphones are brand new and work on other devices except my computer, thus I do not believe this issue is with
    the headphones themselves. I initially tried connecting it through the front panel jacks, and the aforementioned issue occurred. In order to see if the issue was with the jacks, I used an external USB sound card that allowed me to connect the headset through
    USB. Again, my microphone and headphones were detected, but no audio is recorded whereas I do hear sound through the headphones. I have checked all the drivers, and also uninstalled realtek's audio console as suggested by some online troubleshooting guides
    with no favorable results.

TnaEvar, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc

1. Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc - Similar Threads - Headphone microphone being

2. My microphone is being detected as headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is being detected as headphones: Hello! I try to connect my Bower microphone from Bower's Vlogger Pro Kit to my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't show up in the Device Manager and I can't control any of its properties. When I try to play audio while the microphone is plugged in, it seems that Windows is trying...
  3. My microphone is being detected as headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is being detected as headphones: Hello! I try to connect my Bower microphone from Bower's Vlogger Pro Kit to my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't show up in the Device Manager and I can't control any of its properties. When I try to play audio while the microphone is plugged in, it seems that Windows is trying...
  4. My microphone is being detected as headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone microphone is not being detected by pc: At first the whole headset wasn't being detected but I disabled and enabled the drivers and now the output is detected but not the input. I can't be on zoom classes because it doesn't detect the microphone on my headphones. I tried turning on all microphone access to apps but...
  6. No Camera and microphone are being detected by PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Camera and microphone are being detected by PC: Yesterday, I had been on a Google meet call and all of a sudden my microphone and camera were showing issues. I opened the camera app to see if there were any issues, but camera app kept showing the error code "0xa00f4271 media capture failed event 0x8007001f".I checked if...
  7. No Camera and microphone are being detected by PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Camera and microphone are being detected by PC: Yesterday, I had been on a Google meet call and all of a sudden my microphone and camera were showing issues. I opened the camera app to see if there were any issues, but camera app kept showing the error code "0xa00f4271 media capture failed event 0x8007001f".I checked if...
  8. Microphone being detected as Headphones/Speaker

Microphone being detected as Headphones/Speaker: Hi, everyone. I recently bought a new mic LC Studio. It's brand new, so I don't think there's an issue with the mic itself. But whenever I try to connect it to my laptop, it recognizes the mic as a speaker or a pair of headphones. [ATTACH] I've been looking all over my...
  9. Headphones not being detected

Headphones not being detected: I am on a Windows 10 and my headphones were working perfectly fine yesterday but today it stopped working and I can only use speakers, I've tried fixing it and going through tutorials like going to Device Manager and other things but the device wasn't even there which is why...
  10. Headphones microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones microphone not detected: Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3 [img] [img] [img] [img] ed....