Windows 10: headphone noise

Discus and support headphone noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi ! When I plug in my headphone jack to my pc it starts to make noises or something like beep beep beeeeeep beeep ... beep beeep and its annoying. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AminMozaffari, Oct 15, 2019.

1. headphone noise

Hi !

When I plug in my headphone jack to my pc it starts to make noises or something like beep beep beeeeeep beeep ... beep beeep and its annoying.

I have tried it with lots of headphones and its again like that. I "disabled all sound effect" but it didn't fix. I had uninstalled my audio device at device manager and it didn't fix. It's always there, even when i mute my laptop.
    when i turn on my laptop, as soon as the sign-in screen appears it starts to beep again.
    please help me fix it.
    thanks

:)

AminMozaffari, Oct 15, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Noise cancelling headphones - advice please

Hi,
    I'm new here and not too technically savvy...
    I have some decent over-the-ear headphones with a USB connection.
    Can I use them somehow as noise cancelling headphones?
    Either plug into my pc and somehow access noise cancelling 'sound,' ... and/or plug them into something else that's portable?
    I'm happy to insert silicone earplugs as well.
    Mainly I'd like to just block out the noise from the TV when I'm on the computer.
    Any suggestions much appreciated!
    (If I have to buy something, as cheap as possible would help! *Smile headphone noise :)
    Thanks,
    Cheers,
    Richard

Richard92024, Oct 15, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

headphone noise

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

headphone noise

1. headphone noise - Similar Threads - headphone noise

2. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...: I linked them to my pc via Bluetooth, took a bit to figure that one out. Should be straightforward, but it took a bit of fiddling to get it to connect. They work fine if I want to use them online, but no sound comes through if I try to use iTunes. And the web address for...
  3. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...: I linked them to my pc via Bluetooth, took a bit to figure that one out. Should be straightforward, but it took a bit of fiddling to get it to connect. They work fine if I want to use them online, but no sound comes through if I try to use iTunes. And the web address for...
  4. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix headphone noise coming through USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix headphone noise coming through USB: Whenever I plug my wireless headphones into my computer through USB, static noise constantly runs through. I am almost 100% sure this is because the headphones are receiving video input from the computer and is trying to convert it into sound. I suspect this as whenever...
  6. How to fix headphone noise coming through USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix headphone noise coming through USB: Whenever I plug my wireless headphones into my computer through USB, static noise constantly runs through. I am almost 100% sure this is because the headphones are receiving video input from the computer and is trying to convert it into sound. I suspect this as whenever...
  7. How to fix headphone noise coming through USB

8. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  9. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  10. Frequent crashes with buzzing noise from headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent crashes with buzzing noise from headphones: Howdy,I have been experiencing frequent crashing with my PC along with a buzzing sound from my headphones. This has been happening since i built the PC several years ago. IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors Installed Physical Memory...