Windows 10: headphone not support

Discus and support headphone not support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; headphone/earphone option don't show on my laptop playback devices. i also try but don't solve. please tell me the solution??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AsiFMunSHi, Jun 23, 2020.

1. headphone not support

headphone/earphone option don't show on my laptop playback devices. i also try but don't solve. please tell me the solution??

:)

AsiFMunSHi, Jun 23, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

headphone not support

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

headphone not support

1. headphone not support - Similar Threads - headphone support

2. Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE: so recently i bought my bm 800 mic and i plugged it in then it appeared as a headphone and i tried every thing on youtube it still didnt work so if anyone knows how to make the system recognise the mic as a mic please dont hesitate and help asap....
  3. Does windows 11 not support bluetoooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does windows 11 not support bluetoooth headphones?: I am trying to connect Sennheiser PXC 550 II. It only connects in "headset" mode and I cant listen to high quality music over Bluetooth connection. In windows 10, the inputs/outputs could be separated and I could use the device in "headphones" mode....
  4. Does windows 11 not support bluetoooth headphones?

Does windows 11 not support bluetoooth headphones?: I am trying to connect Sennheiser PXC 550 II. It only connects in "headset" mode and I cant listen to high quality music over Bluetooth connection. In windows 10, the inputs/outputs could be separated and I could use the device in "headphones" mode....
  5. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?: System info: - PC desktop : Windows 10 pro - 64bit - 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1348- Card: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz - bluetooh 5.1 - Driver bluetooh verision: 22.80.0.4 - Headphone : Sennheiser HD 350BT AptX-LLWith deafult driver AptX-LL not working in Headphone properties ,...
  6. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?: System info: - PC desktop : Windows 10 pro - 64bit - 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1348- Card: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz - bluetooh 5.1 - Driver bluetooh verision: 22.80.0.4 - Headphone : Sennheiser HD 350BT AptX-LLWith deafult driver AptX-LL not working in Headphone properties ,...
  7. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Ia there a solution? Doesn't windows support headphones without a mic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ia there a solution? Doesn't windows support headphones without a mic?: I have a laptop and headphones. Their mic is not working so i decided to use the laptop built in mic. And here comes the problem. When i plug them in, the laptop mic just stops working. Any help? I heard of going into the audio manager and separating all jack inputs but i...
  9. Better Bluetooth Headphone Support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Better Bluetooth Headphone Support: Hello! I have a pair of bluetooth headpones + mic. When connected to android, there is only 1 device shown and it switches seamlessly to the "headset" profile when needed. When it switches, non-communications audio also switches, so I could use the mic and still listen to...
  10. Microsoft updates Cortana Device Setup app with Surface Headphones support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Cortana Device Setup app with Surface Headphones support: In 2017, Microsoft launched Cortana Device Setup app which allows users to configure devices like Harman Kardon Invoke speaker with Windows 10 PCs. Late last week, it appears that Microsoft quietly updated the Cortana Device Setup app with support for Surface Headphones....