Windows 10: headphone only coming out of one side

Discus and support headphone only coming out of one side in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by matthew mcmahon1, Jun 28, 2022.

1. headphone only coming out of one side

hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help.

:)

matthew mcmahon1, Jun 28, 2022

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to set the Headphone as the default device:

Open Control Panel and select Sound.

When the Sound dialog appears click the Playback tab.

Verify if the Headphone is listed and the right sound card listed under playback devices.

If so, right click the Headphone device and click on default playback device.

If they are not listed, Right click on the blank space and click on show disabled device.

If the Headphone gets listed,

Right click the “Headphone” select “Enable”. Right click the “Headphone” again and select “Set as default device” from the same list.

Click “Ok”. Now remove and reconnect the Headphone and check.

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Jun 28, 2022
  4. headphone only coming out of one side

Microphone headphone confusion

Hi thank for the help ill try your steps right away but now the sound comes out the headphones but still not listed in the sound menu.

DiegoGonzález8, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

headphone only coming out of one side

1. headphone only coming out of one side - Similar Threads - headphone coming side

2. Headphones working only on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones working only on one side: I updated some drivers recently, and ever since, my headphones are working on ly on the left side. I tested it on another device and it's working normally. I tried to uninstall the device, update drivers and use troubleshoot. The latter one detected a problem but offered no...
  3. Headphones working only on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones working only on one side: I updated some drivers recently, and ever since, my headphones are working on ly on the left side. I tested it on another device and it's working normally. I tried to uninstall the device, update drivers and use troubleshoot. The latter one detected a problem but offered no...
  4. Headphones working only on one side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Only one side of the headphone is working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Only one side of the headphone is working [Fix]: [IMG]Headphones are equipped with earbuds for both left and right ears to create a symphony. When either one is not working, the sound coming out of that device will be distorted. In this post, we will see what you can do if only one side of the headphone is working. Why does...
  6. headphone only coming out of one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone only coming out of one side: hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help....
  7. headphone only coming out of one side

headphone only coming out of one side: hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help....
  8. Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound

Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound: Hi, so I've got a problem with headphones. When I was playing games everything was fine, even I was listening to music with headphones and everything was fine. When I went outside I came about 2 hours later home and I tried listening to music but I could listen from one side...
  9. Headphones play sound only on one side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones play sound only on one side: Hello everyone, I recently built for the first time my PC and got windows 10 on it. Everything works fine, except the sound. When I insert my Logitech G332 headset on the front pannel, sound only plays on the left side. I've already looked at the balance and the left and...
  10. Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones

Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...