Windows 10: Headphone output is really bad quality

Discus and support Headphone output is really bad quality in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem where there is some serious echo when trying to use my headphones. I have a set of Logitech Z207 Bluetooth speakers, which work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterWagner, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Headphone output is really bad quality

Hi,

I have a problem where there is some serious echo when trying to use my headphones. I have a set of Logitech Z207 Bluetooth speakers, which work fine normally, but when I plug my headphones in, everything sounds odd, as if I were in a cave or a big empty room. Is this a bug in the OS?

:)

PeterWagner, Jan 25, 2021

2. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they
    sound REALLY bad. I had this issue when I used to have a MacBook Pro but it would only sound bad when I had the audio input set to the headset. If I set it to the internal mic it would fix it. Doing this does not fix the issue, and the only way to fix it is
    to re-pair the headphones by deleting them from the paired list, and repairing again. This is really annoying and I don't know how to fix it. I do not have this issue on any other devices except for devices running Windows 10. The headphones work perfectly
    fine on my ThinkPad T440p when I had Windows 8.1 installed, but after upgrading to 10 this issue popped up. I have looking through the device properties and tried switching stuff on and off, but nothing fixed the issue. It is really annoying to not be able
    to close my laptop lid, and having to repair the headphones every time I leave the house with the laptop or go to bed. I am considering going back to Windows 8.1 to fix this issue as it is that annoying. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem
    it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Noobking365, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Bad headphone quality (WH-207)

Hello,

I experience a very bad headphone quality (music is quite ok, but speech of the singer is very distorted). Here are the parameters of my phone:

- Nokia Lumia 620

- Windows Phone 8.1

- FW: 3058.50000.1425.00006

The headphone that I'm using is WH-207. When I'm pressing one of the buttons of the headphones, then the quality is good. As soon as I release the button, it's bad again.

Can someone help?

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick

patrickfrei, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Maikku Win User

Headphone output is really bad quality

X6+Nokia Music store + headphones ->bad music quality??

First, I´m sorry for my bad English language skills :smileysad:

I have Nokia X6 comes with music.

If I download music by nokia music store, the quality is really bad when I listen to songs with headphones??? I have Nokia WH-701 stereo headphones.

When I listen by phone speakers quality is OK... What is wrong?

Maikku, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Headphone output is really bad quality

1. Headphone output is really bad quality - Similar Threads - Headphone output really

2. How to fix bad quality on headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bad quality on headphones: Hello.I wanted to ask how to fix my problem that i have on windows 11, everytime i call with somebody on discord or other app my bluetooth headphones that uses their own microphone JBL TUNE 760NC worsen quality of other audio on pc. When im calling with my friend on discord...
  3. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  4. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  5. Wired Headphone Quality is Bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Headphone Quality is Bad: My audio is bad when I plug in my headphones on windows 11 but when I uninstall the Realtek Audio it gets better after I restart my computer. It automatically reinstalls the Realtek Audio though. I want it to be able to where I can I have Realtek Audio and still have good...
  6. Wired Headphone Quality is Bad

Wired Headphone Quality is Bad: My audio is bad when I plug in my headphones on windows 11 but when I uninstall the Realtek Audio it gets better after I restart my computer. It automatically reinstalls the Realtek Audio though. I want it to be able to where I can I have Realtek Audio and still have good...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  8. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  9. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality: Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are...
  10. Really bad sound quality, audio problems.

Really bad sound quality, audio problems.: I really don't know what forum can answer my question so Imma ask on Windows' forums. For like a month or 2 now, my audio has been crappy. The sound works perfectly when I test it on Windows, but when, for exemple, I try to watch a twitch stream, the sound is terrible. I can...