Windows 10: Headphone Question!

Discus and support Headphone Question! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When you plug in a headphone, the dialog box pops up. Why is there a different selection for Skullcandy headphone/headset? how is it different from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Techster151, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Headphone Question!

When you plug in a headphone, the dialog box pops up. Why is there a different selection for Skullcandy headphone/headset? how is it different from a normal headset?

~a curious nerd

:)

Techster151, Apr 20, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Headphone Question!

Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Headphone Question!

1. Headphone Question! - Similar Threads - Headphone Question

2. Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE: so recently i bought my bm 800 mic and i plugged it in then it appeared as a headphone and i tried every thing on youtube it still didnt work so if anyone knows how to make the system recognise the mic as a mic please dont hesitate and help asap....
  3. Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Recognized as a HEADPHONE: so recently i bought my bm 800 mic and i plugged it in then it appeared as a headphone and i tried every thing on youtube it still didnt work so if anyone knows how to make the system recognise the mic as a mic please dont hesitate and help asap....
  4. Hello! Question about BT headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! Question about BT headphones: Hello! So I have 2 sets of bt headphones and they connect fine to my laptop and phone. I have Windows 10 on my PC and it shows up under Bluetooth devices and I'm able to connect. They just never ever show up under playback. I've tried absolutely everything and have scoured...
  5. Hello! Question about BT headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! Question about BT headphones: Hello! So I have 2 sets of bt headphones and they connect fine to my laptop and phone. I have Windows 10 on my PC and it shows up under Bluetooth devices and I'm able to connect. They just never ever show up under playback. I've tried absolutely everything and have scoured...
  6. Hello! Question about BT headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Question about wired headphones on laptops.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about wired headphones on laptops.: how does one change a laptop from having a laptop / headphones to having these separate in the sound. I want headphones to be separate from the laptop so they can have different sound settings. I like loudness mode on for the laptop speakers but hate it with wired headphones...
  8. Question only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected: how can i swap speaker to headphone or headphone to speaker without unplug if this show one output device ? it happen in my new motherboard x570 meg ace msi . i ask many people but they dont know what problem is this . i hear audio from both headphone and speaker at same time...
  9. Headphone jack question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone jack question: Hello everyone, So we've had several end users say that their 3.5mm headphone jack on their PCs only works when the PC is first booted up with the headphones plugged in. If you unplug the headphones after Windows has already booted up and then plug the headphones back in,...
  10. Question on microphone/headphone combo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question on microphone/headphone combo: My niece bought me a microphone/headphone combination for my pc, but after I put in a new motherboard and windows 10 the microphone plug doesn't work on my front of the case, but it will work on the one in the back. Problem is the green headphone can't be used because the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphone question