Windows 10: Headphone sound left-right imbalance bass only

Discus and support Headphone sound left-right imbalance bass only in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the past month or two, the bass in my headphones has been louder in the right side than the left side. The overall volume is balanced just fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristianHorst1, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Headphone sound left-right imbalance bass only

For the past month or two, the bass in my headphones has been louder in the right side than the left side. The overall volume is balanced just fine, the problem is just the bass.

I'm in Windows 10. My OS and drivers are up to date. There are no audio enhancements on, and turning them on does not solve the problem. I just bought a new pair of earbuds and the problem persists. The sound is fine on other devices.

Is there a way for me to manually adjust the bass, treble, etc. for the left and right sides individually?

:)

ChristianHorst1, Aug 22, 2020

2. No bass in sound when headphones are used

Am not getting bass in the sound of my headphones on my hp i5 desktop. Previously they were working normally. Even when Itry with different headphones there is still no bass, I have tried all different settings and restarting but no success

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

peterkasudha, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My left headphone randomly lowers it's volume.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of the headphone?

This could be due to the change in Balance levels of the playback device. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds
    • Select your headphone, and click on Properties.
    • Click on Balance under Levels
      tab, adjust Left and Right to the same levels.
    • Save the changes and check if the issue persists.

For more troubleshooting tips on audio issues, refer Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Headphone sound left-right imbalance bass only

My left and right sound in headphones will swap randomly on my PC

Hello Craiguss,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to assist you.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Is it working in another computer?
    2. Have you tried using another headphones or external speakers?

You may try changing the sound settings from the game and see if it works fine.

However, I suggest you to try following below mentioned steps:

1. Go to Settings > Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot.
    2. Click on ‘Playing Audio’.
    3. Follow the steps to complete the troubleshooting.

Keep us posted the outcome.

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Headphone sound left-right imbalance bass only

1. Headphone sound left-right imbalance bass only - Similar Threads - Headphone sound left

2. No sound in left side of headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in left side of headphones: Hi I recently bought Logitech g 335 headphones and they had a malfunction I swaped them with new ones and tested at the store but got home and plugged it in and there was only sound on one side. I could not find a balance option in sound I searched everywhere I use windows 10...
  3. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly: I use a program to play sound on the right ear a little quieter because of a hearing deficiency, but recently last 2 ish weeks my sound balance keeps changing. I dont know if its because either of the sides become quieter or louder or something else completely but Im having...
  4. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly: I use a program to play sound on the right ear a little quieter because of a hearing deficiency, but recently last 2 ish weeks my sound balance keeps changing. I dont know if its because either of the sides become quieter or louder or something else completely but Im having...
  5. Headphone sounds keep changing the left and right balance randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  7. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  8. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

9. i cant balnce my headphone left and right sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant balnce my headphone left and right sound: my left side is slightly higher volume than right side. i followed two methods. 1-" sound setting into left and right balance " but i didnt see the option for that 2- used the registry editor and set the value to 1, buti still dont see the left and right balance!...
  10. No sound in left headphone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No sound in left headphone: I just installed windows 10 on my new PC, and I'm not getting sound in my left headphone, only the right. Both headphones work when plugged (analog) into another device. The cables are fine. It is set as my default device. The drivers are updated and troubleshooting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bass boost only one side