Windows 10: HEADPHONE

Discus and support HEADPHONE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MY HEAD PHONE DOESNOT OUTPUT ANY SOUND. IT'S WORKING AND THE SPEAKER WORKS AS WELL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZiadAhmed1, May 11, 2021.

1. HEADPHONE

MY HEAD PHONE DOESNOT OUTPUT ANY SOUND. IT'S WORKING AND THE SPEAKER WORKS AS WELL

:)

ZiadAhmed1, May 11, 2021

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, May 11, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 11, 2021
  4. HEADPHONE

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, May 11, 2021
Thema:

HEADPHONE

1. HEADPHONE - Similar Threads - HEADPHONE

2. USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB headphones not recognized on my device but works on other windows 10 devices: I recently bought a Fantech Sniper HG16 7.1 headphone which states it is plug and play. At first, it worked fine but when I downloaded the online driver software that can change the RGB lights and etc, the headphones were not visible on my computer anymore, not even in the...
  3. Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone make no sound if i enable microphone: HelloSo every time I use my microphone, my headphone stopped working and doesn't make any sound.Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-make-no-sound-if-i-enable-microphone/3c66b4f3-7db8-4db5-a157-def2fb7ff775
  4. Microphone and speakers don't work but headphones do I'm using HP Spectre x360, Windows 10

Microphone and speakers don't work but headphones do I'm using HP Spectre x360, Windows 10: I'm using HP Spectre x360, Convertible 13-ae0xx., Windows 10.My built-in speakers Bang & Olufsen label on the laptop and microphone are not working after system update, although there is sound when using headphones. I tried reinstalling the sound driver multiple times, no...
  5. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-bluetooth-headphones-paired-but-no-sound/a27d3ad7-8a3c-44f2-bc9d-79a54d2f5da8
  6. External Microphone Not Working with Headphone Jack Realtek Audio Drivers

External Microphone Not Working with Headphone Jack Realtek Audio Drivers: Hi, everyone, When I try to use the microphone on my new Dell Inspiron 3880 desktop, it is not working. I have tried to solve it by following ways. Still, it remains a dame. But the Headphone works perfectly. * Install the latest audio drives * Removed the latest drives and...
  7. My Bluetooth headphones wont connect

My Bluetooth headphones wont connect: So recently I got a pair of EKSA E5 Bluetooth headphones and tried connecting them to my pc, only for them to not show up when I selected add a Bluetooth device. The headphones are on, and they're in pairing mode, they're literally right beside the bluetooth adapter in the...
  8. Headphones are listed as speakers in Sound control panel

Headphones are listed as speakers in Sound control panel: Pretty much when I plug my headphones in from the back, into the green jack, it gets recognized as speakers, whereas when I plug it into my front 3.5mm jack labeled as headphones and microphones, it doesn't detect it at all, so it doesn't even say the speakers are in use.....
  9. Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10

Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10: Whenever I use my bluetooth headphones Bose SoundSport on my Windows 10 desktop and try to play a video or listen to any audio the entire playback comes through choppy and in slow motion. It was working totally fine about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have already tried updating...
  10. why does my headphones buzz when i plug them in my pc

why does my headphones buzz when i plug them in my pc: when i plug basically any headset into my pc theres a buzzing sound and there cna be peeping sounds too.. and something else that ive noticed is that its like i can hear the things i do on my computer in my headphones like when i move my mouse i can hear the buzzing almost...