Windows 10: Headphone

Discus and support Headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged my headphones into my laptop and turned on the laptop. The sound still goes through my headphones but if I unplug and plug it back in, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Phước_Nguyễn, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Headphone

I plugged my headphones into my laptop and turned on the laptop. The sound still goes through my headphones but if I unplug and plug it back in, the sound doesn't go through the headphones anymore, but through the laptop's external speakers. Can anyone help me with this problem? I'm sure there's nothing wrong with my headphones, I I've updated drivers

:)

Phước_Nguyễn, Sep 20, 2021

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 20, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Headphone

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Headphone

1. Headphone - Similar Threads - Headphone

2. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  3. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  4. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  5. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  6. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  8. My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound

My headphones produce microphone sound, not the headphones sound: So, my PC plays microphone quality sound into my headphones, and when i want to switch to my normal headphone sound, it produces no sound at all....
  9. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  10. Headphones audio fix, please help

Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...