Windows 10: Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...

Discus and support Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For a good portion of the day, I was using my computer and the audio was working just fine. However, I left after a while, and when I came back, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JuanCuen, May 27, 2023.

1. JuanCuen Win User

Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...

For a good portion of the day, I was using my computer and the audio was working just fine. However, I left after a while, and when I came back, I found the PC's power cable unplugged. I plugged it in again, turned the PC on, and now my headphones aren't recognized anywhere. I've tried regedit solutions, I've tried uninstalling device drivers, I've tried using the troubleshooter, and still nothing. I am desperate as I've tried pretty much all methods I could find online with no success. Here is some hardware info:Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII No WiFiAudio jack used: Line Out on t

:)

JuanCuen, May 27, 2023

2. Phone does not recognize that headphones are unplugged

• Music app is the only app that I've managed to recreate the problem with, but I don't normally use the others with headphones.
    • Yes, the track is typically paused before I unplug the headphones.
    • No, closing all apps that way does not resolve the issue.
    The issue had gotten better for a period of time with only the occasional (once a week) occurrence. I was able to power cycle to clear it up each time. Today, however, I have done multiple power cycles (five), and the issue still persists. I have inspected
    the headphone jack (as well as I can) to verify nothing is stuck. I have tried reopening and closing the music app. I have tried plugging in a set of headphones and unplugging them a few times to get the system to recognize that there are no longer headphones
    attached. I also tried powering the phone on with the headphones already plugged in, then opening music, playing a track, pausing it, force closing the app, then unplugging the headphones.

Jasotastic81, May 27, 2023
  3. ojzinn Win User
    Headphones not being recognized - Windows 10

I recently reset Windows and ever since my headphones have not been recognized. I have tried the following:

- Restarting my PC

- Updating drivers

- Troubleshooting

- Unplugging and plugging in the headphones

- Manually installing drivers

None of these have worked. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

ojzinn, May 27, 2023
  4. Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...

boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

In that case, I suggest you uninstall the Bluetooth headphones, please follow the below to do so.

Step 1:Maksure to unplug the Bluetooth headphones before performing the below

Go to the search box next to the windows icon and type Device Manager then click to open it.

Step 2:

Then expand Bluetooth and the right click on Bluetooth headphones

Step 3:

Then select Properties

Step 4:

Click on Driver tab and then click on Uninstall Device

Step 5:

Restart PC and verify it's not listed in the Bluetooth settings page

Step 6:

Once the above is confirmed then plug the Bluetooth and try to setup.

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...

1. Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC... - Similar Threads - Headphones are longer

2. Pc not working after accidentally getting unplugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not working after accidentally getting unplugged: My pc accidentally got unplugged so now when I turn it on and I press boot it brings me to automatic repair page and when that page starts it disconnects my keyboard and mouse, even my WiFi gets disconnected but I can’t press advanced options or reset because my mouse gets...
  3. Pc not working after accidentally getting unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc not working after accidentally getting unplugged: My pc accidentally got unplugged so now when I turn it on and I press boot it brings me to automatic repair page and when that page starts it disconnects my keyboard and mouse, even my WiFi gets disconnected but I can’t press advanced options or reset because my mouse gets...
  4. Pc not working after accidentally getting unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...: For a good portion of the day, I was using my computer and the audio was working just fine. However, I left after a while, and when I came back, I found the PC's power cable unplugged. I plugged it in again, turned the PC on, and now my headphones aren't recognized anywhere....
  6. Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...

Headphones are no longer recognized on Windows 10 after mother accidentally unplugged PC...: For a good portion of the day, I was using my computer and the audio was working just fine. However, I left after a while, and when I came back, I found the PC's power cable unplugged. I plugged it in again, turned the PC on, and now my headphones aren't recognized anywhere....
  7. No audio after unplugging headphones

No audio after unplugging headphones: When I use an audio driver named Realtek High Definition Audio, everything works normal but audio is weird and with too much high frequencies. Songs on my phone sounded way different and better than on my windows 10 computer what I tested while wearing headphones. Audio was...
  8. Headphones are no longer recognized (PC)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones are no longer recognized (PC)?: Hi, so today at about 14 o'clock I noticed that my headphones are not connected (they were of course not recognized), of course I did the usual crap reinstall drivers, restart the computer etc. and it was still not possible to use the headsets on other devices.I have today n...
  9. No audio after unplugging headphones

No audio after unplugging headphones: Earlier this year in January I had a major SSD crash, and I was forced to buy a new one and install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on it. After installing Windows, I re-installed all of the drivers recommended by my laptop manufacturer's I have a Razer Blade 15' 2018 from their...
  10. Headphone microphone no longer recognized after upgrading windows to 17134

Headphone microphone no longer recognized after upgrading windows to 17134: When I plug-in headphones into the front panel jack of my PC - only the speakers are switched to the headphone unit. The microphone that is being used is still the built-in PC one. Previously when I plugged headphones I was getting Realtek panel/sound notification that...