Windows 10: Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Discus and support Headphones Audio Very Quiet. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PushyJONGLONG, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Hi all.

For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand new head phones. They work fine with other devices Also, the speakers I've had connected are working fine.

Please help.

Win 10 64bit.

Core I7 Cpu.

8gb ram.

:)

PushyJONGLONG, Nov 2, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Headphones are quiet

Hello Jacob,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Did you already try to connect another headphones to check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • Are you referring to the audio driver about uninstalling and reinstalling?
    We suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Playing Audio and Hardware and Devices.

• Press Windows key+X and select Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshoot in the Search Control Panel box.
    • Click Troubleshooting and click View all in the left pane.
    • Select Hardware and Devices to scan and resolve any devices or hardware issues.
    • Click Next and follow the onscreen instruction to troubleshoot the issue.
    • Select Playing Audio to scan and resolve playing sound concern.
    • Click Next and follow the onscreen instruction to troubleshoot the issue.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

1. Headphones Audio Very Quiet. - Similar Threads - Headphones Audio Very

2. Mic Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Very Quiet: I recently reformatted my computer, and since then I've been having mic issues. It commonly just doesn't connect to whatever voice platform I'm using teams, discord, voip in games. When it does pick up, it's very quiet. I've already turned my mic audio up in control panel,...
  3. Audio behind me is very quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio behind me is very quiet: This isn't a problem relating to surround sound, I don't want or have surround sound.In any 3D program, if an object is behind the camera, it's really quiet, but if it's in front of the camera, its volume is normal. This problem only started after I downgraded from Windows 10...
  4. Audio behind me is very quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio behind me is very quiet: This isn't a problem relating to surround sound, I don't want or have surround sound.In any 3D program, if an object is behind the camera, it's really quiet, but if it's in front of the camera, its volume is normal. This problem only started after I downgraded from Windows 10...
  5. Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet: I have been using my AirPods pro with my Samsung laptop that was running Windows 10 until now, and yesterday I updated to Windows 11. Now the audio is extremely quiet on my headphones and even when at max audio the sound is nowhere as loud as it used to be when I would have...
  6. Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update, Audio Very Quiet: I have been using my AirPods pro with my Samsung laptop that was running Windows 10 until now, and yesterday I updated to Windows 11. Now the audio is extremely quiet on my headphones and even when at max audio the sound is nowhere as loud as it used to be when I would have...
  7. Realtek Audio and all device audio is transmitting audio, but very quiet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio and all device audio is transmitting audio, but very quiet: I've been looking for a solution to this for a while. When I call on anything, my audio is very very quiet. I've tried sound settings and I really don't know what to do. When I look at my microphone and the bar that shows how much audio is being transmitted, it shows, but it...
  8. Microphone is very very quiet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone is very very quiet: I installed clownfish voice changer to have some fun with my friends and it didn’t work. I uninstalled it properly and now my microphone has gone extremely quiet. I have to essentially yell right into it to make them hear me even in the slightest. Does anyone know how to fix...
  9. Very quiet beep, no other audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very quiet beep, no other audio.: So, this problem actually started a few hours ago in Windows 7 after a reboot. The only sound coming out of my headphones or speakers is a very quiet non stop beep, and no other audio plays. I tried to install Windows 10, but that didn't fix the issue. Still the same thing...
  10. Audio Issues - Quiet & no detection of headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues - Quiet & no detection of headphones: Hi Everyone Im new to the forum I hope I have posted this in the right place. Im having audio problems that I have been unable to resolve I have looked around on google and found some so called solutions but nothing has worked for me so far, I have posted my pc specs and...