Windows 10: Headphones auto adjustment sound

Discus and support Headphones auto adjustment sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to find solution for my issue, but i ended up here asking for help. i use Logitech headphones, with microphone on them The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/november481, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Headphones auto adjustment sound

Hello,

I was trying to find solution for my issue, but i ended up here asking for help.

1. i use Logitech headphones, with microphone on them
    2. The sound goes thru Realtek HD

About the issue, when i connect headphones with microphone it works all good, but after some time, when i connect them again the sound goes up and down, not only on discord or skype, everywhere, when on youtube and there is pause between songs the volume goes up and trying to fix the silence.

I can repair it by myself, when i unnistal Realtek High Definition Audio in Device manager and reboot PC, then it work again good, but again after some time it just go to this issue all over again.

Do you have any idea how to repair it forever and dont have this annoying problem.

Sorry for bad english, i am from Czech. Using Windows 10. Thank you.

submitted by /u/november481
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/november481, Dec 10, 2020
  2. 10userr Win User

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430
    Headphones auto adjustment sound [​IMG]

10userr, Dec 10, 2020
  3. 10userr Win User
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430
    Headphones auto adjustment sound [​IMG]

10userr, Dec 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Headphones auto adjustment sound

dalchina, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Headphones auto adjustment sound

1. Headphones auto adjustment sound - Similar Threads - Headphones auto adjustment

2. Microphone auto adjust!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone auto adjust!!!: Who came up with the ridiculous idea to auto adjust the microphone?? With so many things half baked and broken in windows 10, is it MS's mission to break everything else as well?? With one of the worst customer ratings in the world, one would think that you lot might want to...
  3. Microphone is auto adjusting sound during livestream

Microphone is auto adjusting sound during livestream: Hello, please for your support since i have tried almost everything. I have a livestream sports show in Youtube where people watching, can call on a landline and talk. The landline phone is near my laptop and they talk through the speakerphone so that everybody can listen...
  4. Adjust to Auto Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust to Auto Brightness: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using your Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 on My Laptop. I wan to keep keep Auto Brightness or Adaptive Brightness for My Laptop. How do i do that. Means My Laptop should Automatically adjust to the...
  5. Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get the sound to stop auto-adjusting: Hi, the audio on my laptop keeps automatically adjusting without me doing anything. I've tried turning off the auto-adjust under communications, turned off the enable audio enhancements under the advanced tab on my speakers, and only seems to affect when I am attempting to...
  6. Microphone Auto Adjust

Microphone Auto Adjust: On Windows 10, microphone keeps automatically adjusting. Anything to help? I have no idea what is wrong, so just reply if you need more info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-auto-adjust/57afd8d5-bacf-46c5-b09b-61a0492c2668
  7. [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

[SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem: Hello there, So, last month I've purchased my HP Notebook - 15-da0019nia. I installed Windows 10 Pro x64 (Build 1809), which is the latest edition at the time, and all of my drivers are up-to-date, but there's a super annoying problem that I'm facing for the first time ever....
  8. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498
  9. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120499
  10. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498