Windows 10: Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio

Discus and support Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I acquired a BOSE QC35II headphones and I am trying to connect through bluetooth with my PC. However, the device is detected in the section... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grudutu, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Grudutu Win User

Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio

Hello,

I acquired a BOSE QC35II headphones and I am trying to connect through bluetooth with my PC.

However, the device is detected in the section 'other device' and not 'audio' of the bluetooth, therefore, I cannot use the audio of the system.

Does any one know how to change this category?

Thanks a lot for the advices,

ELena

:)

Grudutu, Mar 7, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio

Bose wireless headphones not recognized.

Remove headphones from Device Manager

Sometimes there might be issues with Bose Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10, but users reported that this issue can be fixed simply by removing your headphones from Device Manager. To do that, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

device-manager

Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

uninstall-driver

After you’ve deleted Bose headphones from Device Manager, they should appear as headphones in Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory. To do that, follow
    these steps:

On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Some users are suggesting that you don’t need to delete the device from Device Manager, you just have to delete the headphones’ memory by following the instructions above.

Solution 2 – Uninstall your audio driver and install the latest audio driver

If you’re using wired Bose headphones, you might want to try removing your audio driver in order to fix any potential issues. To remove an audio driver, just go to Device Manager, locate your audio driver, right click it and choose Uninstall. After uninstalling
    the audio driver, it’s recommended to go to your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest audio driver.

Few users also suggest installing audio drivers by using the compatibility mode. To do that, follow these steps:

Locate the audio driver setup file and right click it. Choose Properties

Navigate to Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select one of the previous versions of Windows, for example Windows 7, and click Apply and OK to save changes.

Run the setup file and install the latest audio drivers.

Use a Bluetooth adapter / update your Bluetooth drivers

Problems with Bose headphones can be caused by Bluetooth drivers, so make sure that they are up to date before connecting Bose Bluetooth headphones. If you have the latest drivers, but the problem still persists, you might want to use a Bluetooth adapter. Users
    reported that after buying a Bluetooth adapter and installing the necessary drivers the issue was resolved. While buying a Bluetooth adapter, make sure to choose one that comes with with a driver CD in order to avoid any further Bluetooth issues.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio

1. Headphones - bluetooth - PC - audio - Similar Threads - Headphones bluetooth audio

2. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  3. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  4. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  7. Bluetooth headphones for audio only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones for audio only: I've had issues using bluetooth headphones and headsets with windows, first with a pair of Raycon E25s and now with a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II s. I want to connect to my Windows PC wirelessly using bluetooth and simply have it used as if it were a regular pair of...
  8. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth headphone audio stuttering: I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full screen mode, or click into a new tab, the audio will begin to stutter for a few seconds. I have tried different headphones, and...
  9. bluetooth headphones audio errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones audio errors: Hello! I have a bluetooth headphones with microphone incorporated. on PC i have a bluetooth adapter usb. when i pair the headphones to pc it appear as "headphones stereo" and "headset" at audio out and "headset" at audio in. if i select "headphones" as audio out and "headset"...
  10. Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio glitch with bluetooth headphones.: Hey guys! I have a pair of Philips bluetooth headphones that seem to make my audio (and consequently video) glitch after 20/30 minute of watching videos online or on video player. At some point it all just stutters. I tried troubleshooting, I tried disabling Handsfree...