Windows 10: Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze

Discus and support Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased Microsoft LifeChat LX-6000 for Business and since using it, I find that the system response slows and the mouse will freeze. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacquelynAllen, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze

I recently purchased Microsoft LifeChat LX-6000 for Business and since using it, I find that the system response slows and the mouse will freeze. When I disconnect it from the PC things go back to normal. Is there a way to correct this or am I just out the $ used for a useless item?

:)

JacquelynAllen, Sep 23, 2020

2. Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Pairing cordless bluetooth headphones with my windows 10

Hi,

Misconfiguration with your Windows settings could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition to Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headphones?
    • What error message and error code are you getting when you are trying to pair your Bluetooth headphones with the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link. This serves as a guide on how to connect
    a Bluetooth device to a Windows running PC.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze

1. Headphones causing Windows 10 to freeze - Similar Threads - Headphones causing freeze

2. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10: When connected to bluetooth headphones, my laptop will work fine, however at any given time it will randomly freeze and will require a restart using the power button. This issue is very particular to headphones because I connect my bluetooth speaker every now and then and...
  3. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10: When connected to bluetooth headphones, my laptop will work fine, however at any given time it will randomly freeze and will require a restart using the power button. This issue is very particular to headphones because I connect my bluetooth speaker every now and then and...
  4. BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES FREEZING WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Freezes, cause unknown

Windows 10 Freezes, cause unknown: Hello, I have been struggling with constant freezes of my PC for some time now. Since this happens mostly when i am playing some YouTube video i figured it might have to do something with graphics card, however the same card has no problems running demanding games on high...
  6. Windows 10 2004 Causing Random Freezes

Windows 10 2004 Causing Random Freezes: After installing the 2004 update, my PC to a hault it seems mostly when alt+tabbing but it could also be 32-bit compatibility. Windows updates really are a disaster Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 16gb DDR4-3200 240 GB Kingston SATA SSD 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD SAPPHIRE RX 570 4GB...
  7. Windows causing static in headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows causing static in headphones: Today I came home to a static sound playing through my headphones. It is not a problem with the headphones, they work on other devices. I tried restarting my computer and updating sound drivers. submitted by /u/harrisonh_14 [link] [comments]...
  8. Hardware Causing Windows 10 to Freeze?

Hardware Causing Windows 10 to Freeze?: I am having random complete freezes happen on my pc where the computer is entirely frozen - no response to any input. The only way to fix it is to long-hold the power button to restart the PC. I'm running Windows 10 Pro with the following hardware: Intel i5-6500 Asus GTX...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones causing CS:GO to freeze at launch: When my Bluetooth Headphones are being used on my computer and I try to launch CS:GO, it freezes on a black screen and a restart is needed. Though, when I plug in a pair of wired earbuds, CS launches just fine. I've played CS with the Bluetooth Headphones before the Windows...
  10. Wifi is causing Windows 10 to freeze

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is causing Windows 10 to freeze: My laptop for the past month and a half has been experiencing frequent freezes in which first the window freezes, then the cursor moves slightly and freezes, occasionally letting me move it and inch before the cursor freezes again. Other times, everything I click lags or...