Windows 10: headphones crackling

Discus and support headphones crackling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dell lap top audio works fine until I ply in headphones. Then all I get is crackling sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DorineHarrelson, Jan 24, 2021.

1. headphones crackling

Dell lap top audio works fine until I ply in headphones. Then all I get is crackling sound.

:)

DorineHarrelson, Jan 24, 2021

2. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Wireless headphones crackling only with computer

Hi guys,

I have a pair of wireless headphones that have been crackling whenever I use my computer. When I listen to videos on my phone, the headphones work just fine, but on my computer, they crackle a lot. I have disabled audio enhancements, used the bluetooth troubleshooter,
    and uninstalled and reinstalled the bluetooth drivers (but I didn't click the "delete the driver software for this device" option because I wasn't sure if i would be able to reinstall). However, none of these fixed the problem. I'm really not sure what to
    do and this crackling is really bothering me.

Computer:

HP pavilion 13 x360 PC

Headphones:

Phaiser BHS-730 headphones

Jazzhands3, Jan 24, 2021
  4. headphones crackling

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

headphones crackling

1. headphones crackling - Similar Threads - headphones crackling

2. Issues with bluetooth headphone crackling post-driver update on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with bluetooth headphone crackling post-driver update on windows 10: Hi, I've been having issues with a loud and consistent crackling noise on my bluetooth headphones ever since I installed new drivers for bluetooth and sound on my laptop. This mostly occurs when I'm using Discord or watching video playback and it starts and stops entirely at...
  3. Issues with bluetooth headphone crackling post-driver update on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with bluetooth headphone crackling post-driver update on windows 10: Hi, I've been having issues with a loud and consistent crackling noise on my bluetooth headphones ever since I installed new drivers for bluetooth and sound on my laptop. This mostly occurs when I'm using Discord or watching video playback and it starts and stops entirely at...
  4. Issues with bluetooth headphone crackling post-driver update on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  6. Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels

Crackling Headphone Audio at Low Levels: Hi there, I'm not quite sure if this is an issue with my device or with Windows 11, so if this should be on the HP forum then I apologize. I am also slightly unsure what topic this fits into, so I've just put it into devices and drivers.Recently I got a new laptop, an HP Omen...
  7. Clicking/Crackling/Popping/Throbbing Noise Emitted by Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking/Crackling/Popping/Throbbing Noise Emitted by Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: This thread's purpose is to aid whoever faces and confront a similar hurdle to that which I have encountered. Summary:Briefly, while I was working on my previous laptop Inspiron 15 5584, it has shut down abruptly. The laptop could not be salvaged, it turned out that the...
  8. Clicking/Crackling/Popping/Throbbing Noise Emitted by Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Clicking/Crackling/Popping/Throbbing Noise Emitted by Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: This thread's purpose is to aid whoever faces and confront a similar hurdle to that which I have encountered. Summary:Briefly, while I was working on my previous laptop Inspiron 15 5584, it has shut down abruptly. The laptop could not be salvaged, it turned out that the...
  9. Clicking/Crackling/Popping/Throbbing Noise Emitted by Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crackling Audio on Speakers NOT headphones: Hi, I have a dell xps 9550 and recently experienced crackling audio on my speakers with no clear reason why. I have read the other discussion on the topic of crackling audio on windows 10 however it has not helped me. The audio is crackling/distorted when played through loud...