Windows 10: Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

Discus and support Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to everyone;So about a year ago I got a new PC. Now, this pc has always had the issue as described above - headphones randomly disconnect, screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sandrozhuruli, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

Hello to everyone;So about a year ago I got a new PC. Now, this pc has always had the issue as described above - headphones randomly disconnect, screen flashes black, and when it comes to, the realtek audio manager is open, telling me I've just connected a new device headphones/mic. This occurs pretty much at the most random intervals, but I've noticed that sometimes it consistently happens when I open up some apps, like Steam or Discord. But even this isn't consistent enough to say that's when it happens I saw a few posts here and there about the same issue, but none resolved, so I was ho

:)

sandrozhuruli, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Headphone stops working randomly.

Hi,

As per the description, the issue might be caused due to damage in the port. I suggest you to connect another headphone and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with the hardware.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

1. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal - Similar Threads - Headphones disconnect randomly

2. Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop: Hello, I'm having problems after the latest system updates. Since yesterday when I connected my notebook to the external ultrawide monitor over time it started to go black for one to two seconds and then it went back to "normal". These Blackouts are more and more recurring...
  3. Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen going black for a second with small artifacts and then going back to normal non-stop: Hello, I'm having problems after the latest system updates. Since yesterday when I connected my notebook to the external ultrawide monitor over time it started to go black for one to two seconds and then it went back to "normal". These Blackouts are more and more recurring...
  4. how to make page go back to normal size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  5. how to make page go back to normal size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  6. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal: Hello to everyone;So about a year ago I got a new PC. Now, this pc has always had the issue as described above - headphones randomly disconnect, screen flashes black, and when it comes to, the realtek audio manager is open, telling me I've just connected a new device...
  7. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal: Hello to everyone;So about a year ago I got a new PC. Now, this pc has always had the issue as described above - headphones randomly disconnect, screen flashes black, and when it comes to, the realtek audio manager is open, telling me I've just connected a new device...
  8. screen going black randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen going black randomly: windows 10 screen goes black randomly, started when downloaded latest windows 10 update, reverted back to previous version, now message from microsoft my version of windows 10 about to expire?...
  9. Laptop screen going black randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen going black randomly.: My laptop screen is going black randomly but it stays on and the only way I can fix that is by a hard reset. I've noticed that when my pc is very loaded for example a heavy game like Fortnite/GTAV no problem happens, but when I do a simple task like browsing the web it...
  10. Windows screen going black randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows screen going black randomly: Hi, I recently started getting random black screens. A small popup box appears and then screen goes black and system loads everything again. I cleaned my laptop from inside after the problem dissapeared for 2 days. But it has started to happen again now system hangs and...