Windows 10: Headphones disconnecting

Discus and support Headphones disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Razer Electra headphones keep disconnecting after the latest windows 10 update,its usually after i boot up the system or when i am afk for a bit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DimitrijeDejanic, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Headphones disconnecting

My Razer Electra headphones keep disconnecting after the latest windows 10 update,its usually after i boot up the system or when i am afk for a bit and return.I fix this issue by pulling the 3.5 jack out and putting it back in but that is not the solution and i dont want to wear it down.Any idea on how to fix this?

:)

DimitrijeDejanic, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 24, 2019
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Headphones disconnecting

wireless headphone connected but sound disconnecting repeatedly

Hi Armyn,

There are various factors why sound may disconnect while using wireless headphone. It can be due to outdated sound drivers or corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating you sound drivers?
    • Have you tried using another headphone and check if the issue still persist?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Headphones disconnecting

1. Headphones disconnecting - Similar Threads - Headphones disconnecting

2. Prevent headphones volume from changing when disconnecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent headphones volume from changing when disconnecting: So i found out today the reason my headphones are going "funny", and its because of the cable.In the meanwhile, i need help to prevent the volume of both sound and microphone from changing sometimes when this happens, is there a "fix"?*** Moved from es-es ***...
  3. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  4. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  5. Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...: My headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly while my headphone is connected. This happened with another headphone too, but it doesn't happen with my TWS. my tws works fine but none of my 3 headsets/headphones the big ones, not tws work...
  6. Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...

Why does my headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly...: My headphone's audio and mic keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly while my headphone is connected. This happened with another headphone too, but it doesn't happen with my TWS. my tws works fine but none of my 3 headsets/headphones the big ones, not tws work...
  7. why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?: why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ? when I change the video on youtube; facebook... the headphones disconnected automatically...
  8. why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?

why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?: why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ? when I change the video on youtube; facebook... the headphones disconnected automatically...
  9. After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...: Using the troubleshoot tool does nothing and says that it cant fix the problem. the drivers are also updated except for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Extension - 31.0.21024.6002 due to this error: Install error - 0x80070103...
  10. After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...

After blue screen due top disconnecting headphones, the computer no longer plays audio nor...: Using the troubleshoot tool does nothing and says that it cant fix the problem. the drivers are also updated except for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Extension - 31.0.21024.6002 due to this error: Install error - 0x80070103...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer bluetooth headphones disconnectin