Windows 10: Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel.

Discus and support Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have audio drivers installed on my PC (recently built PC, first time building one so I may have got something wrong), I can output audio from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lukemcisaac, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel.

I have audio drivers installed on my PC (recently built PC, first time building one so I may have got something wrong), I can output audio from my monitor just fine. VG245 is my monitor's speakers. If I use Realtek no sound is outputted from my monitor nor my headphones. When I open the device manager the headphones don't even show up, and I've updated everything I think would affect my issue. When I open the control panel the is no headphone option for me to select.

One thing I thought might be interesting is that: My previous experiences with Realtek audio, there is usually an option for Realtek (Headphone Audio). However on my options there is not.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.

Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel. 6377e70d-2455-48e8-9a75-feea158bd006?upload=true.png

:)

lukemcisaac, Mar 9, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 9, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 9, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel.

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel.

1. Headphones don't work, and aren't listed in the device manager or control panel. - Similar Threads - Headphones don't aren't

2. Font's aren't shown in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font's aren't shown in control panel: Hey,I have a problem in control panel of windows 10.Font's aren't visible in some of these options:-• Autoplay• Backup and Restore Windows 7• Default Programs• Internet Options• Mobility Centre Control Panel• Network and Sharing Centre• Power Options• Recovery• Sync Centre•...
  3. Font's aren't shown in control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's aren't shown in control panel: Hey,I have a problem in control panel of windows 10.Font's aren't visible in some of these options:-• Autoplay• Backup and Restore Windows 7• Default Programs• Internet Options• Mobility Centre Control Panel• Network and Sharing Centre• Power Options• Recovery• Sync Centre•...
  4. Font's aren't shown in control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Headphone doesnt work and the headphone doesnt shows in device manager, control panel etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone doesnt work and the headphone doesnt shows in device manager, control panel etc: So my headphone recently doesnt work, even if i plugged in. but the weird thing is whenever i go to device manager then click "sound, video and game controllers", my headphone name wasnt there, any helps? also sorry for my bad grammar...
  6. Headphones are listed as speakers in Sound control panel

Headphones are listed as speakers in Sound control panel: Pretty much when I plug my headphones in from the back, into the green jack, it gets recognized as speakers, whereas when I plug it into my front 3.5mm jack labeled as headphones and microphones, it doesn't detect it at all, so it doesn't even say the speakers are in use.....
  7. Realtek not showing up in Control Panel or Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek not showing up in Control Panel or Device Manager.: I’ve been having this issue for almost a week now and I’m at my wits end. I feel like I’ve researched everything and anything and can’t find a solution. I’ve tried updating straight from Realtek, using my specific MOBO drivers, Windows Catalog and nothing will work. I’ve seen...
  8. Control Panel Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Control Panel Device Manager: Where are they on my window 10 - Dell computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-device-manager/b3606eb3-afbd-43ad-a043-254425334cae"
  9. Headphones aren't working

Headphones aren't working: I need help trying to fix my audio problems, I've run every troubleshooter that is relevant, tried to install legacy hardware, tried to install the audio driver from my motherboard manufacturer's website (it caused my computer to bluescreen) and scoured a hundred forum posts....
  10. Control Panel List

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel List: Why doesn't control panel display the long list of items alphabetically? Its tiresome always searching thru it to find an item. Did I not see somewhere a picture showing it in alphabetical order, and if so, how do you do it? 74553