Windows 10: Headphones/ earbuds

Discus and support Headphones/ earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My earbuds are not working on my laptop. How do I get the computer to recognize them? They do work on me ipad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nana321_536, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Headphones/ earbuds

My earbuds are not working on my laptop. How do I get the computer to recognize them? They do work on me ipad.

:)

Nana321_536, Sep 9, 2019

2. New headphones, earbuds?

Heya all,

I'm in the market for a new pair of headphones, most likely an earbud model. These will be used at school and while jogging/working out, but i still want them to sound pretty good. My current headphones are the stenns hd202, which is massive, but it sounds great. not so good for packing around tho...

Problem is, i can't really find any decent earbud headphones. Budget is around $25 + s/h

Currently, my top pick is the stenn Street MX51. they look pretty nice, $20 on newegg.

but if anyone knows of any better ones around that pricerange, i'd love to know. also, input on that model would be great.

thx!

randomperson21, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Headphones disappear from Playback

I have a strange problem here. For several different audio devices, the "Headphones" option is disappearing from my Playback list. I can connect to the Headsets for my various bluetooth over-ear headphones,earbuds, etc, but not the Headphones; these don't
    even appear. How can I get my "Headphones" back?

Please do not suggest running a Troubleshooter; I've already done this, and it inevitably asks which device I want to troubleshoot. The Headphones don't show up on the list of devices, so this is of no help.

I can also pretty much guarantee this isn't an issue with the drivers particular to the earbuds or other devices, as I've made sure those are up to date, and the problem is occuring for more than one device.

Jack_Half_a_Prayer, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Headphones/ earbuds

New headphones, earbuds?

with Sony Fontopia Headphones, you could just put a dab of superglue where the cord meets the earbud. No more rippage! I guess Sony should have been smarter in the first place, but its an easy fix.

devinXkillyou, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Headphones/ earbuds

1. Headphones/ earbuds - Similar Threads - Headphones earbuds

2. Bose headphones stopped working after October update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose headphones stopped working after October update: Bluetooth is not detecting my Bose QC 35 headphones after the october update, they were working fine the day before I updated. Bluetooth is still working fine, if I connect any other device, but it is not detecting the headphones. I have reinstalled all the bluetooth drivers...
  3. No speakers or headphones are plugged in.

No speakers or headphones are plugged in.: Hi, when I didn't plug anything to my laptop and just want to use its speaker, I kept on getting "no speakers or headphones are plugged in" message when I try to click the speaker icon on the bottom right. It seems like I can't select the speaker option. Troubleshooting...
  4. Headphone Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone Sound: I plugged my headphone in and it asked me which one I plugged in. So I clicked the headphone and played a music. But the music that was playing didn't come out from headphone but came out from the laptop speakers. How can I fix this problem....
  5. NO SOUND THROUGH HEADPHONES

NO SOUND THROUGH HEADPHONES: Win 10 64bit Dell XPS 8930 Realtek HD Audio Speakers / Headphones Realtek Audio set as default in Sound>Playback tab. There is no Enhancements tab in Properties. Test tone = error msg. Installed latest Realtek driver. Test tone is audible but no sound from any apps. No...
  6. Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice is very low and full of noisy while recording and communicating using headphone: My communication and recording ware running as expected. But after some updates from windows with my previous setting also it is giving noisy and low output. Could you please look into this as this is hampering my normal works and irritating others while communicating....
  7. Left headphone only working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left headphone only working: Hey everyone, I have and Xbox XO Four Stealth headset plugged into my computer with a 3 pole to 4 pole jack adapter. My jacks aren't bent or anything nothing is wrong with the wires. Drivers are up to date, my headphone balance is 100 100. my os build is 18362.418 and I...
  8. Headphones distorted sound ''fix''

Headphones distorted sound ''fix'': Ive been trying to fix my headphones not working correctly with my pc and couldnt find a solution anywhere so i thought id post this here. If your headphones doesnt work with your pc/makes a distorted sound like its underwater or something like that it might be because of...
  9. I can hear with my headphones, but it won't recognize my microphone

I can hear with my headphones, but it won't recognize my microphone: First off, I've tried to disable/enable my headphone in my desk manager (link is a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/006a257f579445afffa4f255970009d4 Then I noticed that the computer recognizes my headphone as a speaker (?) but when I try to switch it up, I can't hear sounds...
  10. Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy

Bluetooth Speaker and Headphone are showing blocked by group policy: Hello everyone, I'm trying to help out my friend with a bluetooth connection issue on Windows 10 Pro. Windows is able to pair with bluetooth speaker and headphone but within 5 seconds, Windows says "setup blocked by group policy". I'm not sure where in gpedit to fix this...