Windows 10: Headphones/ earbuds

Discus and support Headphones/ earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My earbuds are not working on my laptop. How do I get the computer to recognize them? They do work on me ipad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nana321_536, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Headphones/ earbuds

My earbuds are not working on my laptop. How do I get the computer to recognize them? They do work on me ipad.

:)

Nana321_536, Sep 9, 2019

2. New headphones, earbuds?

Heya all,

I'm in the market for a new pair of headphones, most likely an earbud model. These will be used at school and while jogging/working out, but i still want them to sound pretty good. My current headphones are the stenns hd202, which is massive, but it sounds great. not so good for packing around tho...

Problem is, i can't really find any decent earbud headphones. Budget is around $25 + s/h

Currently, my top pick is the stenn Street MX51. they look pretty nice, $20 on newegg.

but if anyone knows of any better ones around that pricerange, i'd love to know. also, input on that model would be great.

thx!

randomperson21, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Headphones disappear from Playback

I have a strange problem here. For several different audio devices, the "Headphones" option is disappearing from my Playback list. I can connect to the Headsets for my various bluetooth over-ear headphones,earbuds, etc, but not the Headphones; these don't
    even appear. How can I get my "Headphones" back?

Please do not suggest running a Troubleshooter; I've already done this, and it inevitably asks which device I want to troubleshoot. The Headphones don't show up on the list of devices, so this is of no help.

I can also pretty much guarantee this isn't an issue with the drivers particular to the earbuds or other devices, as I've made sure those are up to date, and the problem is occuring for more than one device.

Jack_Half_a_Prayer, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Headphones/ earbuds

New headphones, earbuds?

with Sony Fontopia Headphones, you could just put a dab of superglue where the cord meets the earbud. No more rippage! I guess Sony should have been smarter in the first place, but its an easy fix.

devinXkillyou, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Headphones/ earbuds

1. Headphones/ earbuds - Similar Threads - Headphones earbuds

2. My headphones/earbuds jack isn't working can you please tell me what driver to install my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones/earbuds jack isn't working can you please tell me what driver to install my...: For a while my laptop worked normally It was a Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 11. It was normal for around 8 months. I had no issues. All of a sudden my audio jack stopped working. I tried plenty of online internet things nothing worked. Please help me with this problem.My...
  3. My headphones/earbuds jack isn't working can you please tell me what driver to install my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones/earbuds jack isn't working can you please tell me what driver to install my...: For a while my laptop worked normally It was a Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 11. It was normal for around 8 months. I had no issues. All of a sudden my audio jack stopped working. I tried plenty of online internet things nothing worked. Please help me with this problem.My...
  4. Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds: SummaryLaptop: Dell Latitude 5430System: Windows 11 22H2Earbuds: Technics EAH-AZ60After upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, my earbuds cannot be used in MS Teams calls and Windows cannot switch from headphones to headset profiles of the earbuds.DescriptionI have been using...
  5. Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds

Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds: SummaryLaptop: Dell Latitude 5430System: Windows 11 22H2Earbuds: Technics EAH-AZ60After upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, my earbuds cannot be used in MS Teams calls and Windows cannot switch from headphones to headset profiles of the earbuds.DescriptionI have been using...
  6. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset: My Bluetooth earbuds ifrogz airtime 2 connect and work perfectly well, but recently I have been unable to use their built in microphones, after trying a few things I discovered this,for some reason, I can connect and disconnect from the option labelled "Headphones" just fine,...
  7. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset: My Bluetooth earbuds ifrogz airtime 2 connect and work perfectly well, but recently I have been unable to use their built in microphones, after trying a few things I discovered this,for some reason, I can connect and disconnect from the option labelled "Headphones" just fine,...
  8. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

9. How do I get my wired headphones/earbuds connected properly without a jack mic showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my wired headphones/earbuds connected properly without a jack mic showing up?: Whenever I try to connect my wired headphones to my computer only a jack mic shows up. I have tried one pair of headphones and one pair of earbuds and neither have worked. My computer is on Windows 11 and the model is a Dell Inspiron 7506 2n1. I have tried many ways to get...
  10. How do I get my wired headphones/earbuds connected properly without a jack mic showing up?

How do I get my wired headphones/earbuds connected properly without a jack mic showing up?: Whenever I try to connect my wired headphones to my computer only a jack mic shows up. I have tried one pair of headphones and one pair of earbuds and neither have worked. My computer is on Windows 11 and the model is a Dell Inspiron 7506 2n1. I have tried many ways to get...