Windows 10: headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond

Discus and support headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; before my computer worked fine until today, my headphones keep disconnecting and reconnecting microphone too at very high speeds. When I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James_chen04, Nov 21, 2020.

1. headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond

before my computer worked fine until today, my headphones keep disconnecting and reconnecting microphone too at very high speeds. When I try troubleshooting it doesn't let me and it says "Something went wrong on our end. We're working on it." all other settings work except for the sound settings, maybe it just my computer case. Has this happened to anyone else? and does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

James_chen04, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

wireless headphone connected but sound disconnecting repeatedly

Hi Armyn,

There are various factors why sound may disconnect while using wireless headphone. It can be due to outdated sound drivers or corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating you sound drivers?
    • Have you tried using another headphone and check if the issue still persist?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Wireless (bluetooth) headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop (surface laptop), listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something
    and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any custom drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting doesn't exist now...)

Any ideas how I can resolve? (EG, headphones don't disconnect and reconnect without sound if sounds stop playing?)

AlexIWalker, Nov 21, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond

1. headphones keep disconnecting and sound settings doesn't respond - Similar Threads - headphones keep disconnecting

2. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  3. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  4. Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?: As the title says my sound keeps getting cut off and the problem shouldn't be the headphones themselves but rather an issue with the pc I believe. When the sound cuts off i'll have no sound for a few seconds to maybe 30+ seconds. I tried removing all other devices and only...
  5. Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?: As the title says my sound keeps getting cut off and the problem shouldn't be the headphones themselves but rather an issue with the pc I believe. When the sound cuts off i'll have no sound for a few seconds to maybe 30+ seconds. I tried removing all other devices and only...
  6. Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth headphones Disconnects Automatically with a sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones Disconnects Automatically with a sound: Hi , a month back i installed windows 10 in my laptop and from there whenever i connect my Sony WH-CH 510 headphones , it first connects then automatically disconnects when i try to play an audio . i had run troubleshooter and had set bluetooth to automatic in services.msc...
  8. Sound disconnects from headphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disconnects from headphone: Hi I have a problem where when i connect my headset to my pc and when playing it suddenly sounded like it was gonna crash and paused my game but like drops the fps then removes the sound from my headset. It also happens from watching videos like youtube is there a way to...
  9. Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond: When I click on the Speakers/Headphone icon in the taskbar, nothing happens. Right click doesn't do anything either. This means I can't adjust the volume without going into Settings. Why would this be happening? The other icons on the taskbar do respond....
  10. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my headphones disconnect after there is no sound