Windows 10: Headphones louder on 1 side

Discus and support Headphones louder on 1 side in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a lenovo w530 and when i plug headphones into the jack one sides audio is very quite while the other is very loud. when i open a game the quiet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tronblade, Apr 27, 2021.

1. tronblade Win User

Headphones louder on 1 side

I have a lenovo w530 and when i plug headphones into the jack one sides audio is very quite while the other is very loud. when i open a game the quiet side doesnt even make noise. i havetried many paires of headphones and made sure enhancements are off and left and right are balanced in the windows audio settings. i also tried cleaning it out but that didnt work either. i have a 3.5mm jack.

:)

tronblade, Apr 27, 2021

2. How to make headphones sound louder when using on Windows?

Is there any way I can make my Philips SHP9500 headphones sound louder when using on Windows 10 (especially YouTube)? I've tried a lot of different techniques mentioned online, including these:

How to Make Headphones Louder | HeadphonesProReview

However, nothing seems to work. Is there any way out? Please help. I don't want to change my headphones.

SheenaRajan4, Apr 27, 2021
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Headphones louder on 1 side

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Headphones louder on 1 side

1. Headphones louder on 1 side - Similar Threads - Headphones louder side

2. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  3. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  4. Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...: I don't need a fix for this. Microsoft Edge audio codec needs some TLC. Watching shows on Hulu plays louder in the right ear. I have no issues when I use Google Chrome. Audio is perfect on Chrome....
  5. Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...

Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...: I don't need a fix for this. Microsoft Edge audio codec needs some TLC. Watching shows on Hulu plays louder in the right ear. I have no issues when I use Google Chrome. Audio is perfect on Chrome....
  6. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

[Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.: Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is...
  7. How to make headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make headphones louder on one side: So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find the setting to do that. Windows 11...
  8. How to make headphones louder on one side

How to make headphones louder on one side: So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find the setting to do that. Windows 11...
  9. Headset much louder on right side than left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset much louder on right side than left side: I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there....
  10. headphone and speaker working only on 1 side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    headphone and speaker working only on 1 side: so I bought a new laptop pc (an asus transformer 3 pro) and when I play music with it both on built-in speakers and headphone only the right side works (it has this problem with all audio devices) so I think its a software issue I have gone to realtek HD audio and its set to...