Windows 10: Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to...

Discus and support Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea what is causing this and it gets really annoying please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yujinn_69, Jul 9, 2021.

1. yujinn_69 Win User

Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to...

I have no idea what is causing this and it gets really annoying please help.

:)

yujinn_69, Jul 9, 2021

2. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game.

What happens is, I hear the Windows sound that plays whenever a peripheral like a gamepad disconnects. It's a descending "boop boop boop" noise. But I'm not sure what is being disconnected, or why it plays.

Then my game instantly crashes. It doesn't happen again after that, not until I load another game or wait a while, so is something in the background randomly disconnecting during games??

Anyone have this happen before?

RDenoncourt6284, Jul 9, 2021
  3. no headphone sound

Hello,

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card. To help you resolve the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried updating the sound card driver?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were you able to hear sound from the headphones before?
    • Have you tried performing some troubleshooting steps to resolve the discrepancy? If so, kindly provide the steps that you have done.

We look forward to your response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to...

I hear (booping) noises while using my laptop.

I hear booping noises on my pc, how do I fix this?

Felix Gorea, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to...

1. Headphones makes a quick "Boop" sound and I cannot hear anything else, then returns back to... - Similar Threads - Headphones makes quick

2. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  3. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  4. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Sound shown output on headphones in sound panel but I can't hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound shown output on headphones in sound panel but I can't hear anything: Hey. When I logged on to my laptop my sound was not working. It shows it as functional and it worked on another device. Any help? I've done everything. Uninstalled the drivers, Updated everything, Restarted, and so much more....
  8. Headphones detecting sound but I cant hear anything

Headphones detecting sound but I cant hear anything: Hello, I recently bought a HyperX Cloud Stinger headphone that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack I used to use an MSI DS502 which uses USB and it worked perfectly fine, however, the HyperX Cloud Stinger won't work. The headphone is detected and sound is detected but I cannot hear...
  9. "Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash

"Boop boop boop" sounds, like peripheral disconnecting, plays and then my games crash: So far, I've had this happen with two different games - Dayz and Remnant: From the Ashes - so I know it's not an issue with the particular game. What happens is, I hear the Windows sound that plays whenever a peripheral like a gamepad disconnects. It's a descending "boop...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything: I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with the bloop sound) I couldn't hear any of my music. I troubleshooted and it said that it couldn't find any problems. According...