Windows 10: Headphones need permanent background noise

Discus and support Headphones need permanent background noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Hello, I have a rather odd issue with a good set of headphones. When listening to a playlist of music on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ivangoabby, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Headphones need permanent background noise

Windows 10
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Hello, I have a rather odd issue with a good set of headphones.
    When listening to a playlist of music on, say, YouTube, my headphones will cut-out the first second of sound. This is because the speakers on these headphones turn off when it is silent, but takes a second to turn on and gradually raise the volume of the sound playing.
    The solution for me has been to play a background sound very, very quietly, that the headphones will no longer have silence it will stutter on. However, it is very impractical to set-up each time.

How can I automatically and permanently play a very quiet background sound on this Windows 10 PC, preferably only when these headphones are connected if that is also possible?

:)

ivangoabby, Mar 15, 2020
  2. jeran170 Win User

E90 - Headphones - background noise

Hi all,

I got the following strange problem...

When listening to music with the music player (or radio) with the headset delivered by Nokia the sound is clear. No background noise, just the music. Volume is fine too.

If using my own headphones with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter things are getting weird. The music is played two or three times louder. Even on 10% of the volume it is too loud. Additional, there is some kind of background noise. It seems, that the enhancement profile
    for the headphones is some kind misconfigured to have a too high default volume setting.

Anyone got the same troubles? Any solutions? Ideas?

Regards,

Jeran

jeran170, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Background noise through headphones

There is significant background noise when listening to audio through my headphones with the Samsung Focus. It's most noticeable when hearing the keyboard sounds or during a quiet part of a song. What can I do about this?

Running firmware post NoDo update.

UWbadgers16, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Headphones need permanent background noise

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Thema:

Headphones need permanent background noise

1. Headphones need permanent background noise - Similar Threads - Headphones need permanent

2. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  3. Need a way to permanently disable Delivery Optimization background process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a way to permanently disable Delivery Optimization background process: The Delivery Optimization background process has been crippling my bandwidth for the past week or so, and it keeps automatically restarting itself whenever I kill the process. I need a way to permanently disable Windows from using this background process so it will stop...
  4. MORE background noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MORE background noise: Ok so I've already formated and completely restarted my pc multiple times. It's an HP Envy x360.My problem is the mic...it doesn't pick up SOUNDS. It picks up my voice fine.But it won't pick up clapping or snapping or singing long notes or music or just ANYTHING other than...
  5. Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?: So recently, I got a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, but for some reason whenever there is audio playing I will always get a static noise in the background....
  6. background noises on computer microphone

background noises on computer microphone: HOW DO I ELIMINATED BACKGROUND NOISE WHEN USING THE COMPUTER MICROPHONE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noises-on-computer-microphone/d7247689-fd04-40b8-8012-19302a57520e
  7. Black Thumbnail Backgrounds - Need a permanent fix.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Thumbnail Backgrounds - Need a permanent fix.: I work with PNGs and JPEGs a lot on my Windows 10, but I have been having a problem with the thumbnails getting a black background to them. Is there a way to permanently fix this? I have used Disk Cleanup and restarted on several different occasions. It's a very temporary...
  8. background noise

background noise: Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noise/ef5bacaf-5de3-4666-bf21-d2232f2dceb0
  9. headphone noise

headphone noise: Hi ! When I plug in my headphone jack to my pc it starts to make noises or something like beep beep beeeeeep beeep ... beep beeep and its annoying. I have tried it with lots of headphones and its again like that. I "disabled all sound effect" but it didn't fix. I had...
  10. Background noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Background noise: Hi, gang, here's my new problem. I'm getting what sounds like background music from my speakers even when I'm not online. I tried the troubleshooter on the sound, but it didn't help. any ideas what needs to be done? 42191